The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 57 of 226 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Blank Stare. Blank Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    For those without the benefit of Facebook.

Now I'll admit this isn't your typical LSU defense
    Giving up 25pt avg a game. Definatley not what they're looking for.
    The Florida game ought to be a decent test for lsu. Loking forward to that one. LSU definately has the best WR duo in the country. Two guys that are counting dollar signs after each game.
    HRCH DRAKE

Agreed. It's a little weird to even be thinking that about an LSU defense, much less saying it out loud. I'm sure they will be their usual ornery selves on November 9.

Florida should be a good test, but we will see. Mett is playing as well as anybody out there right now. Of course, Alabama fans saw a preview of this last year in our game.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Giving up 25pt avg a game. Definatley not what they're looking for.
    The Florida game ought to be a decent test for lsu. Loking forward to that one. LSU definately has the best WR duo in the country. Two guys that are counting dollar signs after each game.
    Steve Wyatt

HR Belle's Rolling Big Rig "Jimmy"

Anybody else not buying Terry Bridgewater Jr.?

as a life long gator fan im not feeling real optimistic going into baton rouge.

I love our new QB. Miles ahead of what we were running out there each week. Makes me question what the heck Muschamp has been thinking. None of our backs seem to be breaking off any big runs. 1-3 yards a gain.

I'm still looking to see 4 quarters of Brent Pease offense out of this team. We saw a slight glimpse of it in the 2nd quarter and first part of the 3rd quarter against Arkansas, when he started to open things up a little for Murphy putting the ball in Solomon Patton's hands and letting his world class speed make something happen.

But then we go back to a very very slow 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense. We have the NCAA's slowest offense with longest time between plays in the country. I'm fine with that as long as we sustain some drives and win the field position game and put our defense in good position to succeed. Losing one of the best defenders in the nation hasnt helped and you can see a difference in our D since losing a couple key guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Anybody else not buying Terry Bridgewater Jr.?
    not buying it either...dont think he has the NFL "gun" to throw that 30 yd out route...Louisville has had some good QB's like all the Brohm brothers, dont think he is in that league...This fad of looking for these pistol offense QB types will soon pass...IMO your boy Mett will end up as the better QB...the combine seems to smoke out the contenders from the pretenders
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

gators run the ball well in the first half.....but lsu wins by 7.
    ducks are challenged in the first half but go on to beat washington by 3.....or by 30.....who cares?
    mizzou takes advantage of georgia's injuries and wins by 1. no, i take it back, georgia by 7!
    aggies go to oxford and win by 17.
    oklahoma beats texas by 49. after the game mack brown fires me for predicting the outcome.
    jadaveon clowney is injured on the "field of play" when he trips over the endzone pylon in pregame while texting his agent. he recovers prior to the nfl combine!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    gators run the ball well in the first half.....but lsu wins by 7.
    ducks are challenged in the first half but go on to beat washington by 3.....or by 30.....who cares?
    mizzou takes advantage of georgia's injuries and wins by 1. no, i take it back, georgia by 7!
    aggies go to oxford and win by 17.
    oklahoma beats texas by 49. after the game mack brown fires me for predicting the outcome.
    jadaveon clowney is injured on the "field of play" when he trips over the endzone pylon in pregame while texting his agent. he recovers prior to the nfl combine!
    Swami!! That hurts!

What I really want to know is will the Gamecocks beat the porkers?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    If I could get the odds this matchup deserves I'd be willing to bet a fair amount on the outcome . This is not the WA team of recent times & though they have a tough stretch to go through I think they now have a little depth + a couple of guys who could play in any league.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!