The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 70 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Anyone care to comment on UCLA-OR? Methinks Art Blank might be sorry he fired Mora about now .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Anyone care to comment on UCLA-OR? Methinks Art Blank might be sorry he fired Mora about now .
    Today will be the second test to see if Oregon is the real deal. If they lose then they are pretender. If it's a close game, probably really won't know and suggests that they simply a good college team. If they overpower UCLA with a tromping, while Alabama bring it on. I predicting they will knock the sheet out if them, but I do have a bias.
    The Alabama game is going to show us a lot too. Tennessee has been stiffening up. If they give Alabama all they can handle, Alabama simply shouldn't be number one. However, I think it will be Alabamans day big

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    UCLA has three freshman on the OL,they are young and fast with a very good QB in Hundley, but I think they are a year away from being in the top tier of the Pac 12.....I also think that Jim Mora Jr. could easily be added to the short list of potential replacements for Mack Brown at Texas
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

ducks win big over ucla. ucla not be a test for ducks, ucla is not nearly as good as utah! schaeffer logic: utah beat stanford, stanford beat ucla.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    7. LSU -47 vs Furman : Furman the school that produced Hall of Fame golfer Beth Daniel, and LSU fans make fun of Bama's schedule
    The gumps have played every directional school of the blind & deaf in the area. @ home @ that. How many home games can 1 team have????

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    ducks win big over ucla. ucla not be a test for ducks, ucla is not nearly as good as utah! schaeffer logic: utah beat stanford, stanford beat ucla.
    No Mr. Berry:

My logic is more like this:

Oregon 59-0 over Tennessee with four minutes in the fourth quarter.

Tennessee beats South Carolina

Florida struggles with Tennessee

South Carolina barely loses to Georgia when Georgia was healthy

Conclusion: The Ducks are one whole hell of lot better than any of the premier teams in the SEC. Alabama is yet to be seen.

Now I recognize that this is a little out there, but then why have polls? In great part, don't they do the same thing? Its not that I put much stock in polls---Alabama being number one is a prime example of the huge error in them. What minute--Alabama beat Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    One final thing: Do you find the disparity between the "treatment" of South Carolina and Oregon with their common opponent? Your logic tells you this meaningless? Ha!

...and Miami pulls out another win to improve to 7-0.

Barely making it by their last two teams, (UNC & Wake)
    Fl. St. is likely going to smash them next weekend.

whoever designed the Maryland uniforms and helmets should be biatch slapped...ugliest helmet of all time,looks like something a moto x kid would wear
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Bama vs Tenn is getting ugly just out of the 1st quarter 21-0......
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)