The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 74 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Warning: Bear attacks continue. Oklahoma Land Thieves should take special precautions.

Sic Em!

Paul's comments were funny! We can't help it that most of the nation doesn't pay attention to the Pac 10 or Big 10 As far as Ohio State goes, how many points did LSU beat them by a few season's ago when we played them in the Championship game? Until teams in the Pac 10, Big 10, Big 12 beat a top tier SEC team, don't expect us to take anything said as being serious. They couldn't beat the two or three best teams in the ACC.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    They live in a world where there is no other teams in America. They have to the same view towards dating, keep it in the family...

/Paul
    unlike the "progressive tree huggers" in the faaaaaaar west, we southerners at least consider the feelings of those outside our own families.

our dating motto is, has been and will always be, "if a cousin aint good enough for her own kin, we sure aint gonna pawn her off on nobody else!"
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Paul's comments were funny! We can't help it that most of the nation doesn't pay attention to the Pac 10 or Big 10 As far as Ohio State goes, how many points did LSU beat them by a few season's ago when we played them in the Championship game? Until teams in the Pac 10, Big 10, Big 12 beat a top tier SEC team, don't expect us to take anything said as being serious. They couldn't beat the two or three best teams in the ACC.
    It was 38-24. Hardly an azz whoopin. Nor was our beating Miami title win at 31-24.

But congrats on the Furman win.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    The only way LSU could go to Atlanta is if the gumps lose to both LSU & AU, LSU wins the last 3 games of the year, & if AU loses another game along the way.

Now if you're soo confident about LSU losing to both the gumps & TAMU, put your money where your mouth is. We can start @ a grand in hand & go up from there. Make it easy on yourself.
    I've paid my dues. I can have an opinion without betting anything.

Regardless I didn't say anything about being confident. You can quote me next time for accruacy.

Quote Originally Posted by HNTFSH View Post
    It was 38-24. Hardly an azz whoopin. Nor was our beating Miami title win at 31-24.

But congrats on the Furman win.

Congrats to your #49 Rated Strength of Schedule
    with opponents being 30-29

and actually.......let me take us back to Jan. 7th 2008.

Ohio st did jump out to a 10-0 lead. However that last FG(Amazing 51 yarder) with 9 minutes left in the 1st Qtr. would be the last time they got close to scoring until it was 31-10 with the 3rd Qtr coming to an END when Ohio St scored their 2nd TD of the game. Handed to them after a M. Flynn INT inside the LSU RedZone by who dat?(-Now Saints-Malcolm Jenkins). Ohio St had 11 yards to go. Their best start for a drive the whole game. I would hope any team in the Championship could move 11 yards for a TD.

After that LSU eats some clock and Fischer kicks a MONSTER punt.

OSU is driving and they get stuck with a 4th and 7. Down 14 points, they go for it.
    Boeckman is crushed by Highsmith and the Tigers recover the fumble.

Ohio St played good Defense and LSU punts.

Ohio St is driving when Boeckman throws an INT to Taylor.

With under 6 minutes left to play LSU puts a fantastic mixed 9 play 4 minute drive for a Touchdown
    right down Ohio States throat. It would be the dagger.

At this point in the game the score is 38-17 with 1:42 seconds left to play.

The Game is over on all accounts. In fact a coach gets a Gatorade bath and Fans are seen holding up the No. 1 LSU National Championship Newspapers in the stands.

Ohio St needs 3 touchdowns to tie. After a good return, they get one.

LSU kneels out for the win on their following possession.

Buckeyes played a hell of a game though.

........so, that was fun.
    Last edited by Dustin D; 10-28-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Nicely done Dustin, nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Congrats to your #49 Rated Strength of Schedule
    with opponents being 30-29

and actually.......let me take us back to Jan. 7th 2008.

Ohio st did jump out to a 10-0 lead. However that last FG(Amazing 51 yarder) with 9 minutes left in the 1st Qtr. would be the last time they got close to scoring until it was 31-10 with the 3rd Qtr coming to an END when Ohio St scored their 2nd TD of the game. Handed to them after a M. Flynn INT inside the LSU RedZone by who dat?(-Now Saints-Malcolm Jenkins). Ohio St had 11 yards to go. Their best start for a drive the whole game. I would hope any team in the Championship could move 11 yards for a TD.

After that LSU eats some clock and Fischer kicks a MONSTER punt.

OSU is driving and they get stuck with a 4th and 7. Down 14 points, they go for it.
    Boeckman is crushed by Highsmith and the Tigers recover the fumble.

Ohio St played good Defense and LSU punts.

Ohio St is driving when Boeckman throws an INT to Taylor.

With under 6 minutes left to play LSU puts a fantastic mixed 9 play 4 minute drive for a Touchdown
    right down Ohio States throat. It would be the dagger.

At this point in the game the score is 38-17 with 1:42 seconds left to play.

The Game is over on all accounts. In fact a coach gets a Gatorade bath and Fans are seen holding up the No. 1 LSU National Championship Newspapers in the stands.

Ohio St needs 3 touchdowns to tie. After a good return, they get one.

LSU kneels out for the win on their following possession.

Buckeyes played a hell of a game though.

........so, that was fun.
    living in the past. 2008 huh. well, you want to talk about happened in 1957 or better yet in 1862 through 1865?

It is fun to reflect on glory days when you face an 8-4 season. The face of the Buckeyes is different with Meyer and 20 consecutive wins. Let the chips fall where they may for the Title game.

When I read :"They couldn't beat the two or three best teams in the ACC" from a booster whose own team his 7-2 and haven't played any of the top 3 themselves..well I get suspicious.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

How many LSU fans does it take to change a light bulb?

0 they are still talking about the old one.
    The foundation to a great retriever is obedience.
    Firestorms Full Throttle Chevy aka Callie-Roo 7/5/2007 - 10/25/2013 I miss you every day
    Proud owner of Kona's Surfer Girl, aka Loki.