Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 86 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Roll Tide!! C'mon LSU!
    What's your confidence meter reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    What's your confidence meter reading?
    Honestly.. Not over confident. when playing LSU its always such a hell of a game and anything could happen. With lsu having 2 loses doesnt mean much to me or the fact that they're not in the top 5 like usual. This rivalry has proven to hold up to the hype over the last several years. I do feel like Alabama does have the better overall team this year, but which ever teams wants it more will win regardless of ranking,betting lines home field ad. etc. Ought to be the typical knock out drag out ball game.

on a 10 scale with 10 being most confident i would say im at 6.5 - 7 . The WRS are my biggest concern esp if the running game gets going.
    Last edited by TDB87; 11-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    HRCH DRAKE

The Bama LSU regular season meetings have been single digit affairs since 2008. 4,3,3,9,6
    HRCH DRAKE

How about this for weak schedules. Alabama, if they win out through the SECCG will of played 4 top 15 teams in the BCS, the other 6 undefeated teams will play a combined of 5. FSU= clemson&MIA
    Ore=stanford, Baylor= OU&OKst
    The other undefeated teams will not of played a single team in the top 15. Ohio state, They havent played a top 15 team in 2 yrs under urban cryer. That streak could end this yr if Mich St continues to win. So That makes Ohio st 21-0 vs non top 15 teams sine there last loss... Alabama is 38-0 vs non top 15 teams, dating back to the So Car loss back in 2010.

These numbers come via Out kick the coverage
    HRCH DRAKE

Good deal. That's sort of how I feel about it too.

It's supposedly the 'Best Rivalry Going'(ESPN) but to be honest, I ain't feeling it.
    I don't HATE Alabama, even after a loss, b/c I feel as if we only lose, b/c it's our own fault HA!

But there has been some major implications to this game in recent years so it's definitely 'THE' game on the schedule.

Last year hurt though. I thought LSU was the best team on the field.......for 58 minutes.....*shakes head*

Anyway, I don't see how anyone could bet on College Football, much less a game like this. To be honest it could be 41-14 Bama, or 21-17 LSU. How do you bet on a game like that? Guess that's why they call it gambling.

I gave my prediction a few pages back, and I suck at predictions, but I think LSU may keep it close the first half but will be overwhelmed in the 2nd b/c Bama is indeed the better overall team.

I just see NO HEART in this LSU Squad to stage any thing close to a comeback.

A Tiger win over the Tide would salvage Miles' season for most. And, I think the U, coaches and players have been looking at this date since August. I' thinking there will be an usually high amount of points scored, over 42. But in the end, Bama's O is too much for the young Tiger D. Hope I'm wrong on the outcome
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Honestly.. Not over confident. when playing LSU its always such a hell of a game and anything could happen. With lsu having 2 loses doesnt mean much to me or the fact that they're not in the top 5 like usual. This rivalry has proven to hold up to the hype over the last several years. I do feel like Alabama does have the better overall team this year, but which ever teams wants it more will win regardless of ranking,betting lines home field ad. etc. Ought to be the typical knock out drag out ball game.

on a 10 scale with 10 being most confident i would say im at 6.5 - 7 . The WRS are my biggest concern esp if the running game gets going.
    Man those games were such snooze fest's. 3 and out, 3 and out, and 3 and out. Yep that's what I like to watch.
    Need a yawn smilie.
    The foundation to a great retriever is obedience.
    Firestorms Full Throttle Chevy aka Callie-Roo 7/5/2007 - 10/25/2013 I miss you every day
    Proud owner of Kona's Surfer Girl, aka Loki.

How about this for weak schedules. Alabama, if they win out through the SECCG will of played 4 top 15 teams in the BCS, the other 6 undefeated teams will play a combined of 5. FSU= clemson&MIA
    Ore=stanford, Baylor= OU&OKst
    The other undefeated teams will not of played a single team in the top 15. Ohio state, They havent played a top 15 team in 2 yrs under urban cryer. That streak could end this yr if Mich St continues to win. So That makes Ohio st 21-0 vs non top 15 teams sine there last loss... Alabama is 38-0 vs non top 15 teams, dating back to the So Car loss back in 2010.

These numbers come via Out kick the coverage
    And who's fault is it these teams don't play top 15 teams.
    I say take the top 5 teams from each major conference and start drawing for who plays who. The final games will be against conference.
    I just think the whole way they set up the rankings is stupid. It needs changed
    The foundation to a great retriever is obedience.
    Firestorms Full Throttle Chevy aka Callie-Roo 7/5/2007 - 10/25/2013 I miss you every day
    Proud owner of Kona's Surfer Girl, aka Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by metalone67 View Post
    Man those games were such snooze fest's. 3 and out, 3 and out, and 3 and out. Yep that's what I like to watch.
    Need a yawn smilie.
    Actually they only had ONE 3 and out a piece in the 9-6 Game

Quote Originally Posted by metalone67 View Post
    And who's fault is it these teams don't play top 15 teams.
    I say take the top 5 teams from each major conference and start drawing for who plays who. The final games will be against conference.
    I just think the whole way they set up the rankings is stupid. It needs changed
    I say do away with rank altogether.
    Take the Top 2 Teams from each conference
    with some Wild Card Non-AQ's in the mix for one big 12-16 Team Playoff.

it could be over by Jan. 1 too.