Green Bay Rushing
    CAR YDS AVG TD LG
    E. Lacy 22 150 6.8 1 56

That boy from Lake Charles, LA didn't do too bad himself

Chicago Rushing
    CAR YDS AVG TD LG
    M. Forte 24 125 5.2 1 17

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i predict zach mettenberg throws four touchdown passes.......dang i hope it's only four!
    A little reverse shrinkology there, John?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    A little reverse shrinkology there, John?
    bill,
    maybe shrinkology? but this is not my first time to brag on the lsu qb in this year's college football thread. i enjoy watching him play. his national "coming out party" was one year ago vs. bama and i have been an admirer ever since.

zach will be a little embarassed that he threw three interceptions against "whoever state" week before last and will play with something to prove. he will be due, he will have a big game.....but he will fall just short of winning. bama by two, 30 to 28.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    bill,
    maybe shrinkology? but this is not my first time to brag on the lsu qb in this year's college football thread. i enjoy watching him play. his national "coming out party" was one year ago vs. bama and i have been an admirer ever since.
    If this came from TBD87, you could mark it down to "favorite son" support - believe Mettenberger "stay" in Scottsboro with an aunt and uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    If this came from TBD87, you could mark it down to "favorite son" support - believe Mettenberger "stay" in Scottsboro with an aunt and uncle.
    Favorite son support to Mettenberger from me? Shooot nah. More like red headed step child support. Ol Mett has come along OK. But I think the past two seasons of going back and forth with Jacob has shown where i've stood over time about ZM. He's finally becoming the QB that LSU has wanted him to be. LSU has been yelling for him to start since the season of curb stomp jefferson and pick six lee was running amuck.

With that being said he is a QB that can beat you. He's got some weapons to throw to. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a good came.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    LSU fans are conflicted tjis week:as much as thry would love to play spoiler and break the Bama stranglehold on the National Championship they also know that knocking off the Tide all but assures the end of the SEC hold on the MNC
    Um, that's complete BS. There's nothing conflicting about this. It's all LSU. I don't care what the gumps do or how the season plays out. It's 100% GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Looks like Texas has a new AD...Steve Patterson from Arizona State..he cleaned house at ASU and the Houston Texans, cant waut to see what he does in Austin...Mack Brown and Rick Barnes(BB coach) just puckered up a bit
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Looks like Texas has a new AD...Steve Patterson from Arizona State..he cleaned house at ASU and the Houston Texans, cant waut to see what he does in Austin...Mack Brown and Rick Barnes(BB coach) just puckered up a bit
    As they should. No Fans know the pain of doing Less with More than Longhorn Fans.

I've got family that fill my ear up with all these Top Class Recruits, only to watch Brown hender them somehow.

/

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    believe Mettenberger "stay" in Scottsboro with an aunt and uncle.
    mg,
    yeah, they are friends, live around the corner here on roseberry creek and are fine folks. i have never met mett here though. i just have a feeling he will play a good game.

tdb is one of my young training buds too. he is a good man and has a nice dog!(even though he takes this rtr thing more seriously than me and you!)
    john mccallie

I was waiting for U to post this - Patterson brought in Dennis Erickson (a good recruiter) to get things going - Mack Brown is out to pasture at the end of this season, Texas will have the team it should have in 2 years.

Rick Barnes - My youngest son & I both commented that Rick needed to introduce the players on the team to each other at the start of every practice. It's rare to see that level of talent fail to jibe under a coach I consider on that tier just below some of the greats. Remember that guy Durant who did his one & done at TX .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!