The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 90 of 226 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 GDG

So let's see schaeffer, you come on here and accuse others of trying to use superior intellect in debunking your points of view then you turn around and attack people based on your perception of someone's heritage. If you have a problem being called an idiot then try not to act like one. You're a real tool. As I mentioned in my last post, if you ever make it down to Louisiana look me up and we can discuss a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Look @ QBR. This isn't even remotely close.

College Football Total QBR - 2013 Season Leaders

2013 NCAA Division I-A Leaders

RK PLAYER PASS EPA RUN EPA SACK EPA PEN EPA TOTAL EPA ACT PLAYS RAW QBR ADJ QBR
    1 Bryce Petty,
    BAY
    45.6 0.8 -2.8 0.1 43.7 230 94.5 95.3
    2 Marcus Mariota,
    ORE
    43.2 26.0 -5.2 -1.0 63.0 301 92.2 94.9
    3 Jameis Winston,
    FSU
    56.9 6.5 -6.0 -0.0 57.3 288 91.6 93.4
    4 Aaron Murray,
    UGA
    49.3 5.3 -9.4 3.3 48.3 321 76.8 88.6
    5 Johnny Manziel,
    TA&M
    59.1 25.0 -7.2 0.0 76.9 408 86.4 88.3
    6 Teddy Bridgewater,
    LOU
    67.6 1.0 -8.4 -0.2 60.0 294 91.1 86.0
    7 Zach Mettenberger,
    LSU
    55.1 -3.1 -9.6 1.9 44.3 287 79.6 85.7
    8 Taylor Kelly,
    ASU
    33.8 15.8 -9.3 3.2 43.5 405 73.1 85.3
    9 AJ McCarron,
    ALA
    36.1 -0.4 -2.4 0.1 33.4 250 80.8 83.2
    10 Braxton Miller,
    OSU
    30.1 6.4 -5.2 -0.9 30.4 253 74.4 83.1
    Glossary

• * Season Leaders: Having at least 20 action plays per game team has played.
    • * All-time data reflects 2004 onwards.
    • PASS EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on plays with pass attempts.
    • RUN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added through rushes.
    • SACK EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added (lost) on sacks.
    • PEN EPA: Clutch-weighted expected points added on penalties.
    • TOTAL EPA: Total clutch-weighted expected points added.
    • ACT PLAYS: Action Plays
    • RAW QBR: Raw Total Quarterback Rating, which values quarterback on all play types on a 0-100 scale.
    • ADJ QBR: Adjusted Total Quarterback Rating, which values the quarterback on all play types on a 0-100 scale adjusted for the strength of opposing defenses faced (available beginning in October of each season).

Last edited by Dustin D; 11-05-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So let's see schaeffer, you come on here and accuse others of trying to use superior intellect in debunking your points of view then you turn around and attack people based on your perception of someone's heritage. If you have a problem being called an idiot then try not to act like one. You're a real tool. As I mentioned in my last post, if you ever make it down to Louisiana look me up and we can discuss a few things.
    So lets see Coachmo or Probably Less, you've got your hackles up because I've made what you believe to be some disparaging comments about Southerners. Not that I should even bother to inform the likes of you, but my mother was born and raised in Arkansas. So, I don't have any particular bias towards Southerners. On the other hand when Hawkes calls me an idiot, I don't think that its inappropriate to make a retort in kind. You Mr. Coach or Probably Less have used disparaging names. If you don't like my comments, don't read them. Its that simple Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less.
    As to these veiled threats about me coming on down to La and we can discuss the differences we have. Come on, are you nuts? Are you that thin skinned that you can't take a little joshing. One shouldn't respond to such crap, but not being very smart, I can't resist. First, you know nothing about me. I'm simply words on your screen. A lover of the Oregon Ducks. But how do you know that I'm not some bad ass? Of course you don't and the suggests to me that your are pretty much a gas bag that talks tough and is protected by the internet.. Second, also most from the start when I posted on this thread, you were quick to respond. Must have been hovering over the screen. Take a look at your posts on this thread---they have been almost exclusively in response to a comment of mine. Third, as I have told you before, I love college football, but it is not the end all or be all. I'm not going to rend my flesh or cut my wrists in the Ducks lose a game. I like trash talking about football where I wouldn't talk this way normally. Fourth, you and few others on this thread clearly don't like me--so be it. I'm a trial lawyer and lot of people don't like me. I don't get paid to be liked and don't much care. It means nothing to me, but rather than reading my posts and getting your panties in a wad, just don't read them. It's that simple. I'll end by making a couple of observations that I have gleaned from your posts and this is serious: You Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less, are clearly a bully. You have been that way for your life and both those you and those around you know this fact. Your are also a "nut". Clearly, I'm not trained to make a specific diagnosis, but years of experience with dealing with just about every kind of person tells me that you, Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less, are clearly a Nut. Chill out. Don't read my posts. Move on.

You really are an idiot! So aren't you doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing? Since you don't know me either, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Is your reference to being a trial lawyer meant to impress? If that was your intent it fell short! Way short! I could stoop to throwing out my education as well but that wouldn't be fair to you. I feel confident that you are not a bad ass! I will give you one thing and that is you're bold on the computer. You have the nerve to call me a bully when you sit at your computer and tell me to shut my pie hole then call it trash talking. Wow!
    Last edited by coachmo; 11-05-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    You really are an idiot! So aren't you doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing? Since you don't know me either, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Is your reference to being a trial lawyer meant to impress? If that was your intent it fell short! Way short! I could stoop to throwing out my education as well but that wouldn't be fair to you. I feel confident that you are not a bad ass! I will give you one thing and that is you're bold on the computer. You have the nerve to call me a bully when you sit at your computer and tell me to shut my pie hole then call it trash talking. Wow!
    Well, Coachmor or Probably Less--it took you less than fifteen minutes to respond to my post You just hanging around the computer and sniffing the air? Working yourself up into a real hissy fit? I strongly suggested that you chill out--set the damn whiskey down---get on your meds---normally I would recommend Haldol and it would probably help you, but I think Midol might be best for you. Good Night Coachmo or Probably Less.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Hey, now, hold on about our lack of seriousness when it comes to this 'Bama bidness!

MG

mg, i stand corrected......RTR!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    mg, i stand corrected......RTR!
    I am disappointed MG - no Bama Bandanas.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

I know it's not exactly "Breaking news", but St. Nick's agent said that Texas is the only job he would leave the gumps for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Um, that's complete BS, Mr. Bon. There's nothing conflicting about this. It's all LSU. I don't care what the gumps do or how the season plays out. It's 100% GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
    Fixed it for you
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by schaeffer View Post
    So lets see Coachmo or Probably Less, you've got your hackles up because I've made what you believe to be some disparaging comments about Southerners. Not that I should even bother to inform the likes of you, but my mother was born and raised in Arkansas. So, I don't have any particular bias towards Southerners. On the other hand when Hawkes calls me an idiot, I don't think that its inappropriate to make a retort in kind. You Mr. Coach or Probably Less have used disparaging names. If you don't like my comments, don't read them. Its that simple Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less.
    As to these veiled threats about me coming on down to La and we can discuss the differences we have. Come on, are you nuts? Are you that thin skinned that you can't take a little joshing. One shouldn't respond to such crap, but not being very smart, I can't resist. First, you know nothing about me. I'm simply words on your screen. A lover of the Oregon Ducks. But how do you know that I'm not some bad ass? Of course you don't and the suggests to me that your are pretty much a gas bag that talks tough and is protected by the internet.. Second, also most from the start when I posted on this thread, you were quick to respond. Must have been hovering over the screen. Take a look at your posts on this thread---they have been almost exclusively in response to a comment of mine. Third, as I have told you before, I love college football, but it is not the end all or be all. I'm not going to rend my flesh or cut my wrists in the Ducks lose a game. I like trash talking about football where I wouldn't talk this way normally. Fourth, you and few others on this thread clearly don't like me--so be it. I'm a trial lawyer and lot of people don't like me. I don't get paid to be liked and don't much care. It means nothing to me, but rather than reading my posts and getting your panties in a wad, just don't read them. It's that simple. I'll end by making a couple of observations that I have gleaned from your posts and this is serious: You Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less, are clearly a bully. You have been that way for your life and both those you and those around you know this fact. Your are also a "nut". Clearly, I'm not trained to make a specific diagnosis, but years of experience with dealing with just about every kind of person tells me that you, Mr. Coachmo or Probably Less, are clearly a Nut. Chill out. Don't read my posts. Move on.
    Time for the mass ignore button...
    Bill Davis