The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma shooting

Angry Oklahoma shooting

Funny the news media doesn't say one word about the three BLACKS who gunned down the white Australian young man just out jogging. They say they did it "caused we wuz bored" Come All Sharpton, Jesse Jackson wheres your big mouth now?? Where's the outrage in the media??

"This ain't Burger King, you don't get it your way"

Backwater's Ole' Crow Medicine Show SH "Raven" BLF 7/26/11 (NFC FC AFC Hunter's Run Boo Boo x AFC Beat The Rush)
    Backwater's Gun Powder 'N' Lead "Trigger" BLF 6/30/12 ( FC AFC CJ's Mister T x FC Queen Winhelmina of the Netherlands)
    Backwater's Biker Trash "Scooter" BLM 9/6/2013 (FC AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger x Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA)

Victim would need to be Gay,Handicapped and Purple for the msm to call it a story and then, it would still not be a "Hate Crime".
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

or someone inevitably will say he was jogging in the wrong neighborhood looking for trouble
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

2 weeks ago a young white male was walking in his neighborrhood, ( St Paul's East Side ) and was jumped by a gang of black youths and beaten so severly he will have brain damage for the rest of his life. He is recovering in hospital and 3 have been arrested and will be charged. 2 are juvies and the city att is pushing to have all 3 tried as adults.

No outcry from Oprah or the other talking heads. Was heavy local coverage and is still being reported, but I would venture few of you heard about it.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

I don't remember it even being mentioned that the three killers were not white. Our news people have not told us much here north of Tulsa ( Tulsa news chan. reporting of course ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

The AP report I read did not mention the race of the suspects.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    The AP report I read did not mention the race of the suspects.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...9Us1DltFFWCGQM here ya go, did any of you doubt what color the shooters were. If this had been white shooting black believe me you would have known in a second. Of course the AP didn't mention it, dah??? Wake up if you still are getting your news from them you have bigger issues.

"This ain't Burger King, you don't get it your way"

Backwater's Ole' Crow Medicine Show SH "Raven" BLF 7/26/11 (NFC FC AFC Hunter's Run Boo Boo x AFC Beat The Rush)
    Backwater's Gun Powder 'N' Lead "Trigger" BLF 6/30/12 ( FC AFC CJ's Mister T x FC Queen Winhelmina of the Netherlands)
    Backwater's Biker Trash "Scooter" BLM 9/6/2013 (FC AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger x Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA)

Oklahoma media has not mentioned the race of the shooters. Australian media had no qualms or issues showing these three fine youths. Don't think for a second the reason they did this was because they were "Bored". This happened in Stephens County, OK and I can guarantee you justice will be harsh and swift.

Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

Hey, that middle fellow ... if Obama had son, he might look like him?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Hey, that middle fellow ... if Obama had son, he might look like him?
    Sleazy Jerry. Very sleazy. I did not susect you wore that hat. I'm disappointed. Until now, even though I disagreed with you on many of your postions, I always thought of you has having class and intellect. I see now that you echo the RTF desperates mob...Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

Have a good weekend, and if you compete a dog or dogs in FT or HT, good luck to you...may all your birds be flyers and the jaws of your dogs surround them...JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift