The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma shooting

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Sleazy Jerry. Very sleazy. I did not susect you wore that hat. I'm disappointed. Until now, even though I disagreed with you on many of your postions, I always thought of you has having class and intellect. I see now that you echo the RTF desperates mob...Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

Have a good weekend, and if you compete a dog or dogs in FT or HT, good luck to you...may all your birds be flyers and the jaws of your dogs surround them...JD
    Funny you didn't make the same comment when Obama, said "Trevon Martin could have been me", sick of people who can't call it like it is, yet the Blacks can scream racism when ever they want. All day long none of the media would not dare say who did the shooting, if this had been whites shooting blacks they would have stopped television to shout it from the rooftops about another racist act by a white guy.

"This ain't Burger King, you don't get it your way"

Backwater's Ole' Crow Medicine Show SH "Raven" BLF 7/26/11 (NFC FC AFC Hunter's Run Boo Boo x AFC Beat The Rush)
    Backwater's Gun Powder 'N' Lead "Trigger" BLF 6/30/12 ( FC AFC CJ's Mister T x FC Queen Winhelmina of the Netherlands)
    Backwater's Biker Trash "Scooter" BLM 9/6/2013 (FC AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger x Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA)

Quote Originally Posted by Backwater View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...9Us1DltFFWCGQM here ya go, did any of you doubt what color the shooters were. If this had been white shooting black believe me you would have known in a second. Of course the AP didn't mention it, dah??? Wake up if you still are getting your news from them you have bigger issues.
    First, welcome to RTF. I see by your join date and number of posts that you don't know diddley about many who post here. You might want to consider that when making assumptions. Second, don't shoot the messenger. I only reported what I had read which was on Fox News site.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Sleazy Jerry. Very sleazy. I did not susect you wore that hat. I'm disappointed. Until now, even though I disagreed with you on many of your postions, I always thought of you has having class and intellect. I see now that you echo the RTF desperates mob...Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

Have a good weekend, and if you compete a dog or dogs in FT or HT, good luck to you...may all your birds be flyers and the jaws of your dogs surround them...JD
    Actually, I'm with Gerry. As an echo of what the Prez said when the black kid was being portrayed as the victim, why not make the same statement when the black kids are the perps?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

What hat is that JD? The hat of truth? Obama is the one that threw that bone out there.

What is a "desperately mob"? Everyone that doesn't agree with you?
    Bill Davis

Funny you didn't make the same comment when Obama, said "Trevon Martin could have been me", sick of people who can't call it like it is, yet the Blacks can scream racism when ever they want. All day long none of the media would not dare say who did the shooting, if this had been whites shooting blacks they would have stopped television to shout it from the rooftops about another racist act by a white guy.
    There you go again. Been here less than a month and know everything about everybody. How would you know what JD may or may not have said months ago?

Troll regards,
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Lighten up, Hugh. I thought it was pretty funny.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    There you go again. Been here less than a month and know everything about everybody. How would you know what JD may or may not have said months ago?

Troll regards,
    He's probably right... I doubt if JD said jack about anything Obama said... Just sayin'
    Bill Davis

Oh, heck, JD, it's just like the rodeo clown affair. Public figures will get poked. It goes with the territory.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

When I joined makes no difference as interested in dogs and my country not getting to know everyone here. Stand by my posts, using only the AP and Fox news to make your assumptions is why I posted what I did.
    And I stand by mine. You assumed to know where I get my news when in fact you don't have a clue. Maybe you will figure it out.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I think that they did not report the race of the shooters because at least initially it was determined to be a thrill killing instead of a race crime. They also did not mention the race of the shooter in the Sandy Hook case or the Colorado Theater shooting. I don't believe they were trying to hide the fact because they had the pictures of the guys up. Looking at the news this morning, tell me in three days if you don't feel that this story is getting enough coverage.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."