The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Voter Fraud in NYC

Default Voter Fraud in NYC

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ter_fraud.html

Make of it what you will, but it appears that a city agency, itself, has verified that voter fraud exists there.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Voter fraud does not exist! Just ask any card-carrying member of the Social... I mean progressive party. They will tell you quick it's an urban legend!

I would like to point out that in all of these cases the investigator had access to the person who ought to have been taken off the poll list, known that they were not and knew that they would not be voting. In the few cases that I read the person should have been off the poll for less than the a year. Considering they had a entire dept. working on this, with all the relevant information available to them, they were still unable to put out enough votes to even approach the margin of error. I will look at the report more, but it seems to me they did a lot more to prove that actual voter fraud is very difficult to do in large scale.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."