The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: does any body care about this. Fukashima fall out

Default does any body care about this. Fukashima fall out

According to our government the over 1000 percent increase of radiation in many areas on the west coast is not from Fukashima but from red eating utensils.

Here in the Boise area we are up 121 percent since I last checked. This area is one of the dumping points for the jet stream.
    The government also is purchasing millions upon millions of doses of iodine.
    They deny this and any one that questions these facts is a conspiracy nut.
    What say you.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Pete, I had seen some stuff on the Fukishima fallout, but had not seen anything on the govt buying the idodine.

I also read that Japan has decided not to use any more nuclear power as a result of that disaster, although that reactor was an old design and in a poor location. However, it could be that Japan just isn't a very good location for nuclear plants overall.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I just want to know how they're measuring this considering there's natural radiation from the earth and the sun all over the place. In other words were did they get there base line to determine the increase
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

I just want to know how they're measuring this considering there's natural radiation from the earth and the sun all over the place. In other words were did they get there base line to determine the increase
    Many places have pre-existing baselines which are occasionally up dated. I know Boise does because of its position in relationship to weather patterns. And we are up 121 percent.,,, I doubt more people are using red eating utensils. I don't recall what California town it was,,but an alarm went off for a radiation detector , and the gubberments typical fashion of fixing the problem was to disconnect the alarm system,
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-11-2014 at 07:40 AM.
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Pete, I had seen some stuff on the Fukishima fallout, but had not seen anything on the govt buying the idodine.

I heard yesterday that the government finally admitted they were buying the iodine for government officials and servicemen in regards to Fukashima. 14 million doses. How bout some for us. Or at least tell us about it so we can get our own.

There is so much lying sneakyness that goes on in Government,,A very evil web has been spun in which we will probably never get untangled,,

Pete