obama up to no good on inauguation day
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: obama up to no good on inauguation day

Default obama up to no good on inauguation day

Why would he do this. My guess is to let chaos reign for his grand finale. There will be payed protesters and cry babies looking for trouble,,and Obama relieves the leader of the dc national guard at 12:01 pm on the 20th. It doesn't seem right but it is par for the course. Hopefully the new general can pick up where he left off and the day goes without incident.
    http://www.stripes.com/news/army/com...n-day-1.448836
    Last edited by Pete; 01-13-2017 at 10:36 PM.
    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Psalms 12: 8
    The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exulted

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Obama???

As is customary, Schwartz, like other presidential appointees, submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start. He had done so before, but the Obama administration twice declined to accept it.

The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz's resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation.

Members of Trump's transition team did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Another military official with knowledge of the process said the Trump transition team receives lists of political appointees and can decide which resignations to accept. Army officials declined to comment on that part of the process. All resignations are effective at 12:01 p.m. on Inauguration Day.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...113-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It depends on who is reporting the story to who is at fault for this one. Seems no one knows who fired the General. Trumps team says they wanted to keep the General. I think since Obama has a history of firing Generals I will go with that.

The Post reported that there have been contradictory stories about the behind-the-scenes developments leading to the decision. A person close to the Trump transition team reportedly said transition officials wanted to keep him, but the Army pushed for a replacement. Schwartz reportedly said the orders came in an email from the Pentagon. He will be replaced by a brigadier general at 12:01 p.m.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/13...uguration.html
    Richard Reese

Chesty Puller's Cocoa SH
    CC's Bublin Shasta SH
    RWR"s BackDraft Blaze "Smoky" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Devil Dog "Damien" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Mocha Java "Java" MH
    Creamlevels Amber Waves of Grain "Brandy" MH
    CCR's Black Rose "Rosie" MH
    Lexis Cocoa Mocha Luka "Mocha" MH

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

MNgundog
    Why did you cut out the rest of the story. You are now part of the fake news system. I only care what Schartz says in this matter. And he thinks its unusual and he was ORDERED to step down after spending months of strategy and preparation.
    He sid "I would never plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle"
    pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-14-2017 at 06:47 AM.
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    MNgundog
    Why did you cut out the rest of the story. You are now part of the fake news system. I only care what Schartz says in this matter. And he thinks its unusual and he was ORDERED to step down after spending months of strategy and preparation.
    He sid "I would never plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle"
    pete
    Pete where did Schwartz say this is coming from Obama? I could not find it in you link. Does Obama have the authority to fire a member of Trumps team after he is no longer in office?

Pete where did Schwartz say this is coming from Obama? I could not find it in you link. Does Obama have the authority to fire a member of Trumps team after he is no longer in office?
    In the 7th paragraph. I can only deduct he was referring to Obama since he was relieved and ordered in December. He used the word president and 12 01 is his dismissal so it could be taken either way,,but this was ordered over a month ago. I also found other news sources using the name Obama instead of president..We know what he has done in his last few weeks so this is just more of the same. remember the Baltimore riots where police were ordered to stand down while people luted and caused destruction. To me this has an aire of designed chaos about it, and the main man that has been doing the planning for security has been removed. There is a good chance of riots breaking out with moveon .org and blm and other entities claiming to be at the event. The general said orders came from the pentagon. We shall see. Hopefully all goes well.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-14-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Why would he do this. My guess is to let chaos reign for his grand finale. There will be payed protesters and cry babies looking for trouble,,and Obama relieves the leader of the dc national guard at 12:01 pm on the 20th. It doesn't seem right but it is par for the course. Hopefully the new general can pick up where he left off and the day goes without incident.
    Boy. This is really interesting,and I think you have nailed Obama's intentions. Changing horses (or commanders) in the middle of the stream (or operation) is never a good idea, and, ignorant as Obama is, I expect he at least knows this. Here's a rule: if Obama does it, it will not benefit the United States. Nor is that his intention.

Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by steveMO View Post
    Boy. This is really interesting,and I think you have nailed Obama's intentions. Changing horses (or commanders) in the middle of the stream (or operation) is never a good idea, and, ignorant as Obama is, I expect he at least knows this. Here's a rule: if Obama does it, it will not benefit the United States. Nor is that his intention.

Thanks for posting this.
    Yes, traffic control is serious business. In the off event that the military has no qualified people to fill the position, it will be handed over to the Girl Scouts of America, to perform such a serious task.

Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

On the day of President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration protesters are planning an anti-capitalist march, road blockades and disruptions to inauguration balls. The protests will likely include property destruction, a source with intimate knowledge of the protest plans told The Daily Caller Friday.

The blockades are not limited to roads but will also be at every security checkpoint, the source said. The source added that the protesters blockading each checkpoint will represent a different liberal cause such as climate change or money in politics.

A group called #DisruptJ20 is the most active in the planned protests for the inauguration.

Organizers for #DisruptJ20 are planning to kick off the inauguration protests on Jan. 18.
    Fox News reported Friday on audio of a protester saying #Disrupt20 plans to “crash” the pro-Trump “Deploraball” on Jan. 19, which The Daily Caller’s source confirmed. The source said that several of the balls on inauguration night will be disrupted as well.

The Fox News report also described an anti-capitalist protest emanating from Logan Circle on the morning of the inauguration. The individual with intimate knowledge of the protests told TheDC that property damage will likely result from the protest.

Thousands of police officers from across the nation, 5,000 National Guard troops and local police will be providing security for the inauguration.

Interim Metropolitan Police Chief Peter Newsham said at a recent press conference that the D.C. police were made aware of protest plans by anarchists and that they will be “able to handle it. “

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/in...#ixzz4VlxccbUR

Thousands of police officers from across the nation, 5,000 National Guard troops and local police will be providing security for the inauguration.
    Those additional 5000 guards will not be armed. I think with the thousands of protesters there some claiming they will crash the party,,,I would want every body armed to the hilt. We have seen what these thugs are capable of in the last few months. They will need to put in their place to set an example instead of the police sitting back and watching. After all Trump hasn't done any thing yet to warrant any of it

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-14-2017 at 04:23 PM.