The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delbert Belton

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    The police chief thinks that Shorty might not have been so badly injured if he hadn't fought back:
    what an irresponsible statement by the police chief...so an 88 year old man is supposed to just sit back and take an azz kicking...that is just as absurd as Bobby Knight's stupidity when he made a similar type comment on the most reprehensible attack on women, which I refuse to repeat
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

from the absurd to the asinine.....guess when one is facing the death penalty, a perp will say anything

By Tracy Connor, Staff Writer, NBC News

One of the teens charged with beating to death a World War II veteran allegedly claimed he was buying crack cocaine from the 88-year-old and the transaction turned violent — but cops said there is no evidence to support that.

The allegation was denounced as bizarre by victim Delbert “Shorty” Belton’s family and even dismissed by the defense lawyer for the other teen accused in the Spokane, Wash., case, which has drawn national attention
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"