The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: would you train sonny in exchange for Pres hunts?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would jump at the chance

12 52.17%
  • my political view would prevent quality dog training so I need to say no.

3 13.04%
  • I would like to but fear public view and media.

1 4.35%
  • I only train dogs on RTF.

3 13.04%
  • who is President Obama?

5 21.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: would you help train Sonny, in exchange for going hunting with his owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Is the President still a lawyer?
    No. Since he is not licensed, he is Not a lawyer. He is just a mere law school graduate. Course, he may be licensed elsewhere.....

http://www.iardc.org/ardcroll.asp
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

I will be a 'No' on this poll, Mr. Bora. I am totally unable to hide what I am really thinking or how I feel. Sadly I suffer from Blunt Bitchitis. Made me very unpopular among the junior high girls, way back when.

You know,
    I start a fun hyperskeptical thread I hope leads to tails of great closed no access government grounds. And you fricken 12 year old girls have to ruin it. Who can train better? Who can train at all? Who has made more FC/AFC dogs? Who is getting picked on? Who's Brother has won more trials? You are ALL a bunch of 12 year old girls. My Grandfather would say "Put you all in a feed bag and shake it up and not a one of yous would come out on top!!!!!!"
    You guys, all of yoos sould walk to your bathroom mirror and take a good hard look.
    You all bum me out!
    I am sorry you feel that way Ken, but enough is enough, everybody pokes the needle,I understand that...

BUT I wont apologize for my post, even though it hijacked your thread,and as the OP of it you have the option to delete it all and make it appear that it never happened...

We dont have a Moderator here on POTUS for a reason, because the issues do get a touch heated and the powers that be would rather have at it here than for the venom to spill onto the main board, but sooner or or later you have to take a stand and point out when too far is too far

and if this constitutes too far so be it
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    What's up with this kind of BS?

Low class regards,
    they run the same hunt test circuit.... i wouldn't touch it... They are both good guys. They just like to poke each other, and NOT in a broke back retrievers kind of way... not that there is anything wrong with that...
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

No...there are moderators here in POTUS, but we tend not to police it as heavily....

I don't know the history with Rob and Stan...but apparently it needs to go to PM land...

FOM
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    ....,and as the OP of it you have the option to delete it all and make it appear that it never happened...
    I do not delete my threads. I stand in the mud and fling it back. While at it. Would you all like to know the history of
    MY 12 year old girl line?
    Back in the spring when Stan and Nancy had the first official RTF training day I was so happy. We are all seperated by our keyboards and it is a dream of many to be able to come together and run dogs. I chatted with Chris and made up special rtf jamboree training day maple syrup labels that I was going to ship to Nancys place for gifts and maybe a fund raising raffle. Well things built and built and bickering and poking and mean snipes grew and grew and big time official sponcers were announced and it got so out of hand I picked up the phone and called Nancy and spoke person to person. Not a grand conspiracy or secret society. Just two live people talking. And I said, as at the time the main antagonist were a Marc feller and Stan that they were all just 12 year old girls..... I am told that phrase has gotten some use. And it is true. What is it with you guys? With ALL OF YOU GUYS???

these are some of the jars that were made for the jamboree but never mailed.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken: when did I become part of all YOU GUYS ? I had no part in the RTF Jam, Yes I am friends with Stan...but I am not a Facebook person, I dont hang out in the same crowds that are on here, and with the exception of old family friends, or some Utah/NV posters I have never met anyone on here...I am nobody on here
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Ken: when did I become part of all YOU GUYS ? I had no part in the RTF Jam, Yes I am friends with Stan...but I am not a Facebook person, I dont hang out in the same crowds that are on here, and with the exception of old family friends, or some Utah/NV posters I have never met anyone on here...I am nobody on here
    Hardly the case.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    they run the same hunt test circuit.... i wouldn't touch it... They are both good guys. They just like to poke each other, and NOT in a broke back retrievers kind of way... not that there is anything wrong with that...
    Classic...
    Bill Davis

I do not delete my threads. I stand in the mud and fling it back. While at it. Would you all like to know the history of
    MY 12 year old girl line?
    Back in the spring when Stan and Nancy had the first official RTF training day I was so happy. We are all seperated by our keyboards and it is a dream of many to be able to come together and run dogs. I chatted with Chris and made up special rtf jamboree training day maple syrup labels that I was going to ship to Nancys place for gifts and maybe a fund raising raffle. Well things built and built and bickering and poking and mean snipes grew and grew and big time official sponcers were announced and it got so out of hand I picked up the phone and called Nancy and spoke person to person. Not a grand conspiracy or secret society. Just two live people talking. And I said, as at the time the main antagonist were a Marc feller and Stan that they were all just 12 year old girls..... I am told that phrase has gotten some use. And it is true. What is it with you guys? With ALL OF YOU GUYS???

these are some of the jars that were made for the jamboree but never mailed.
    Ken, the syrup was a good idea. It's yours, of course. The weekend went off fine... A good time was had by all. A lot of fun was had and many new friends were made. Hell, a few even let me play! I say let bygones be bygones. Forget the smack talk before the event and remember the good times that were had. All that really mattered was that a lot of folks made new friends and a lot of folks that are new to the game got their dogs exposed to some birds, guns, cover and water. It was great.
    Bill Davis