The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Music City HRC event this weekend

Default Music City HRC event this weekend

I'm just curious if they are still having their fall event this weekend? Anybody know for sure. I hate to drive 2 hours and they didn't have it and I cant find out anything for sure on line.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the help. Looking forward to making my first hunt test.

Quote Originally Posted by grnhd View Post
    I'm just curious if they are still having their fall event this weekend? Anybody know for sure. I hate to drive 2 hours and they didn't have it and I cant find out anything for sure on line.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the help. Looking forward to making my first hunt test.
    uhm yeah. may set a record for # of dogs on a weekend test. 6 full finished flights. 2 full seasoned and started. It was on hunt secretary.

I herd Kim say today that Started may be full also. Better check and see

We only have 7 spots left in started but have gotten calls and emails everyday since we closed on Friday wanting to run started. We are not taking entries in started until Saturday morning. If we would have known before the week of our test that more people wanted to enter we would have opened another flight. Sorry but there was no way to plan for these numbers. On a good note there are 3 other test in TN that are not full.
    HRCH Ashes Winter Smith MH
    HRCH Jamie's Winter Blizzard MH
    HRCH Lone Oak's Gypsy MH
    HRCH UH Willson's Worth the Wait Kate MH
    HRCH King Henry's Tennessee Daisy MH
    GRHRCH LONEOAK'S THIEF MH
    HRCH UH KJ Just Cinnamon and Spice MHR (AKA Bon Bon Dog) Youngest HRCH (14 months), MHR (35 Months) and First Boykin Female MHR

Also Inducky is hosting a hunt in a couple of weeks.
    HRCH Lone Oak's Gypsy MH
    HRCH UH KJ Just Cinnamon and Spice MHR (AKA Bon Bon Dog) Youngest HRCH (14 months), MHR (35 Months) and First Boykin Female MHR

God bless ya Kim. I don't know how you do it. With your experience handling this you should start a business chairing test for clubs, you would probably make $50-60 extra a year! Seriously, I can't imagine doing this year after year. Hope all goes smoothly.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Corey we just hate turning people away and if I would have known more than 50 started dogs were going to enter we would have added the flight to take care of those entries.
    HRCH Lone Oak's Gypsy MH

This is going to be a hunt test to talk about for years. Four flights of Finished is the most I've ever seen, but Kim and Shannon are the men to pull this off smoothly if anyone can. See you there...I'm judging one of the Finished flights.
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

HRCH UH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) 1000 Point Club
    UH HR GCH Carolina's Wild March Hare SH JHR RAE OA OAJ WDX CGC TDI (Bunny)
    HR CH Carolina's Running with the Hare SH JHR RN WDX CGC (Blew)

David it's not Shannon nor I that will pull this off, its the judges that volunteer their time that will make this a successfully hunt. Also having the grounds and the best bird techs in the Nation makes things easier. Shannon and I are just trying to help people get the do what they enjoy---running their dogs. We are also having Church service Sunday morning at the pavilion, we are here just to serve.... By the way we couldn't find someone to bring the devotion so y'all are stuck with me......
    Last edited by kimsmith; 08-27-2013 at 08:29 AM.
    HRCH Lone Oak's Gypsy MH

God bless you! good luck!
    john mccallie