The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Free Carol Cassity Seminar-Foley, AL-September 14-15, 2013

Default Free Carol Cassity Seminar-Foley, AL-September 14-15, 2013

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Bay Area HRC will be hosting a drills seminar on Saturday, September 14 and a mark and blind training day on Sunday, September 15. Club member, accomplished trainer, drills book author, HRC AA Finished judge and all-around great person Carol Cassity will be conducting the seminar. Saturday the focus will be on young, transition and advanced dogs and drillwork to accomplish tasks and polish skills. We will work two to three dogs on each drill. Bay Area members and others attending can choose one dog to work for the seminar. Names will be placed in a hat and participants will be drawn randomly. Sunday will consist of mark and blind combos on water with critique from experienced judges and handlers (mostly Carol) offered. There is no charge for either day. Bay Area is sponsoring the two day event. That means its FREE for those not paying attention.

Location is at David Greene’s training pond off of Foley Beach Express and Doc Mc Duffy Road in Foley, Al. The gps address is 21602 Doc McDuffie Rd, Foley, AL. This is one of the better water training properties in this part of the deep south. It is simply, excellent. Dog on the line time will be 8:30 and we will go till 5 each day. Portolets will be on site. There are not many lunch options in the area and we will NOT stop for lunch. We will have drinks.

Please come join us! This is your personal invitation! No matter how many dogs you have trained, or if you have not trained a dog at all, you will get a lot from Carol's seminar, and a great chance to work "bigger dogs" in some primo water.

Please join us! Any questions, message, call or email me or Sonya Mason Edwards ("SME")
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

NICE event mark!
    john mccallie

Thanks John!
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

Thanks Mark great seminar, also thanks to Miss Carol. I learned more in a day and a half than I have in five years of books and videos, on how to Train and Handle my dogs.

I have heard great things regarding her book...ill have to check it out