I have a hunting buddy in Matagorda Co. TX who has been diagnosed with cancer of the tongue. This after his teenage daughter beat cancer a couple of years back after her senior year in HS was ruined by chemo. Capt. Ray is a pro saltwater fishing guide and one hell of a hunter too. I have added one of my canvasback hunting decoy carvings to the mix and will ship it where ever needed.

Funny story about Ray. He and I and another pal were out for snows. I couldn’t shoot for crap that day and my meat dog Maude decided that she would deliver the birds to whomever shot them. First Ray, then Brian----NONE to me all morning. I sure have taken a bunch of crap once the story made the rounds. I told them it was all about Maude’s training! Never saw Ray without a great bit smile!

The email for our club manager. "Importance: High

We have had several items donated to help raise money for our friend Captain Ray. Some items have been set up for silent auction while others will be included in a raffle. All information can be found at the following link:
http://www.blessinghuntingclub.com/thebarn/captray.html

And remember, cash donations can be PayPal’d via the email address chuck@huntbhc.com

All monies collected will go directly to Ray and his family.

There will be a fish fry on Oct 26, after the BHC work day, where we will ask for a small cash donation for the meal. More details to come on location, but it will most likely be somewhere out on the Tres Creek farm.

Thanks and please forward to anyone who might want to help.
Chuck

Chuck Franks
www.huntbhc.com"

I have added one of my canvasback hunting decoy carvings to the mix and will ship it where ever needed.
Also if you are looking for a south TX lease you can contact Chuck.

Hope this does not offend anyone.
John Cottenham