The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speaking of the medi

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Gerry, people like Lois Lerner are promoted because they are EXACTLY the type that thrives in govt.
    I very much agree, Bill. And the problem becomes that even with term limits these bureaucrats continue to run the govt. Oversight from Congress, or Inspectors General, seems to be seriously lacking.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

President Bashar Assad’s forces have moved Scud missiles from a base near Damascus to a heavily militarized mountain region, Reuters reports, which may be aimed at protecting them from any coming attacks.
    That surely is no surprise ... they've had plenty of warning.

Russia called for an urgent meeting of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council on Thursday afternoon to discuss the crisis in Syria, according to the Associated Press.
    Will Samantha Power be back from Ireland? Maybe not ...

The Security Council meeting Russia called ended after less than an hour on Thursday evening, according to the Washington Post. No progress was made.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...yria-nro-staff
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.