The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alfa 209 pistols

I want to buy two gun x 209. Anyone know a place that has them in stock? Gun x web site out, dogs afield out, gun dog supply out.
    Lucyana's Chicago Hope MH QAA- 5/9/98-6/28/11. Thanks for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    I want to buy two gun x 209. Anyone know a place that has them in stock? Gun x web site out, dogs afield out, gun dog supply out.
    Dakota Creek Retrievers in Canada has them in stock. Same price as Lion county and gundog supply. Just ordered one and had it delivered regular expidited mail. Well made gun that I've put about 200 primers through with no issues. I would put up a link to Dakota Creek but I am not that forum tech savvy. I paid $209 plus tax to my door. It was the only place I found that had stock. I believe Dakota Creeks user name on here is the snows but a quick google search will give you their site.

Thanks widows son I just placed my order. Thank you.

Gene.

Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I want to order 3 of these. Anyone know of a source that has them in stock.

Gene

Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I want to order 3 of these. Anyone know of a source that has them in stock.

Gene
    Check with Snow Canyon Outfitters, he's the guy who makes the leather holsters sold on the GunX site. I bought my Gunx from him, way back when:

http://www.snowcanyonoutfitters.com/.../dog-products/
    Renee P

Snow canyon outfitters is also out of stock. Some are saying two weeks before they start building them again. Will take some time to build up inventory. Any other suggestions on who might have them can be sent to my pm. Hate to keep adding to thread with out of stock post. If I find any I will post up who has them. I had two other pistols quit working and now down to one that shoots .22 shorts. Wanting to re stock with all 209.

Snow canyon outfitters is also out of stock. Some are saying two weeks before they start building them again. Will take some time to build up inventory. Any other suggestions on who might have them can be sent to my pm. Hate to keep adding to thread with out of stock post. If I find any I will post up who has them. I had two other pistols quit working and now down to one that shoots .22 shorts. Wanting to re stock with all 209.
    Check your PM... Sent two possibilities.
    Bill Davis

I am having issues with gun x. I have emailed them three times and left two voice mails. No response. All I am trying to do is buy some 209 pistols. I understand they are out of stock. Guess that is a good problem to have. Seems everywhere is out of stock and no one really knows when production will resume or if it will resume. Seems real odd to me what is going on. Not returning customer contact is a sign of trouble. They make a good product but are obviously having trouble.

If anyone has a lead on three 209 pistols I would appreciate your letting me know. I emailed Gun X again this morning.

Any other 209 recommendations?

Gene

Just received an email from Martin at Gun X. He says they are having problems getting parts from vendors. No parts no guns.Cannot give indication on when should be back in production. From email doesn't sound like any time soon. Sounds like Martin needs a back up business plan. There are companies who can make parts for guns and who are able to deliver their products. I am fairly familiar with gun parts supply and where it was an issue it isn't nearly as it was months ago, at least in rifle parts. Dang good product but needs a better game plan on vendors and getting their critical parts.

Still looking..