The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden People: I need your wiley bitch stories

Default Golden People: I need your wiley bitch stories

Working on our annual feature article on our marvelous, wiley, manipulative, angelic, frustrating, (fill in the blank) Golden bitches. I've got a couple of stories to tell for this year's field issue, but I know there are lots more if you're brave enough to tell them to me!

My email address is shown in my signature, so send the stories directly to me.

If the owner can get me a photo of the right quality for the News, we may have a story about this photo ...

Magic-WithKitten.jpg
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Oh boy, oh boy.........
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

are we talking about the dog or the owner ?
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Any specific kind of story or just bitches being bitches? Because of my first bitch (loved her dearly) there's a reason I prefer boys.
    Last edited by Laura Heyden; 09-04-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Laura Heyden
    Windy Ridge Goldens
    www.windyridgegoldens.com

Never mind...

(Can't tell how many of us have been take to the cleaners can you?)
    Bill Davis

You lab boys control yourselves. I have a great story Gerry, one of the first I ever wrote about my crazy girl Jaz. She had a bad habit of de-pantsing people. I miss her terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Heyden View Post
    Any specific kind of story or just bitches being bitches? Because of my first bitch (loved her dearly) but there's a reason I prefer boys.
    Field stories are especially nice since the feature goes in the Nov/Dec Field Issue ... but we'll use almost any that will convey the "joy" of owning Golden bitches.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    You lab boys control yourselves. I have a great story Gerry, one of the first I ever wrote about my crazy girl Jaz. She had a bad habit of de-pantsing people. I miss her terribly.
    You MUST send it to me!

I was going to call out to you, and beg you to give up your boys and acquire a Golden bitch or two ... then we would have stories for many years to come
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

I've got the story about Heather pulling a "panty raid" on my daughter in front of her boyfriend and then seeking shelter in her crate and...closing the door for "safety."
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Send it along Eric ... this could be the underwear story issue
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com