The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Luminous Dummy

Default Luminous Dummy

Any one know where i could pick up plastic luminous dummy ? do not have the makers name ,they are made of white hard plastic, received one years ago from a guy named Andre Fendalson who ran a golden called Rusty

Andre Fendalson, I seem to remember him. Didn't he run British type field trials in the US?

BTW, I have a couple of those old white plastic glow in the dark bumpers somewhere or other. I never used them much.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Dang it. This thread is not what I was hoping for.....

Howard is there a company that still produces these Dummies (Bumpers) ,sorry have spent to much time in the UK, they also produced a black and white contrast bumper ,probably the best bumpers i ever used.

Andre Fendalson had a lot of wins with his Golden ,does any one Nkow if he still competes ?, i seem to remember he lived near Baton Rouge