The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunners up Winger

Default Gunners up Winger

Anybody ever use these? They have a nice $, but I don't know anyone who has tried them.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

NW Panhandle of Florida, The Redneck Riviera

I use and sell them. They are a great asset and value.

I use them all the time and love them especially for the money. Sometimes I will use the dokken wood ducks and you will get a little better mark.

I use them all the time and love them especially for the money. Sometimes I will use the dokken wood ducks and you will get a little better mark.

My brother has them and has had a lot of problems from bad releases to falty wiring. When I was looking for wingers he told me not to get them! I bought the zinger winger 2s. they cost about $100 more but out of the box they work. No problems at all. Most of all no wasted time in the field. The throw is about 40 yards with a dokken duck.
    Matt Peters
    Topshelf Retrievers

Default NO BS Scoop on Gunners Up Wingers

Bad Bull Gator,

When you get a chance, scroll down and read the post titled "No Bs Scoop on GU Wingers".

We have a 30 day money back guarantee and you want have to settle for a #2 or Mini or any of that other stuff.

Take Care and Good Training.

Rich Davis
    Gunners Up
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

Hey Rich Davis,

I've been looking at your website product page http://www.gunnersup.com/products.htm
    for a few months now. You still have the old trigger pictured with the gunners up on that page. When will you have a picture of the new trigger?

If I bought one today, would it have the new trigger and would the pulleys work? Does it still have a shot?

A guy I train with has one and he hasn't changed out the trigger as he says he won't get a shot with the new trigger and he likes the shot. His pulleys are horrible.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

I have one and it works well. There originally was a release problem, but it was fixed with a free upgrade. I highly recommend them and am planning to buy one or two more soon.

Dan Rice

Default To Howard

Howard,

Every unit we ship today has the new servo release and upgraded pulleys.
    When loaded correctly, it will fire the primer everytime. I think hands down, we have the finest launcher availible to trainers today regardless of price and I know we have the best customer service bar none.

As a company we have evolved and our products have as well. When we introduced our new release I didn't think it was fair to penalize the folks who were our early supporters. Solution, offer the upgrade free of charge and believe you me that wasn't a cheap proposition but I slept well at night knowing we had done the right thing.

We now recieve inquires everday from folks wanting to know if our release is compatible with our competitions product and I think that speaks vollumes and that's all I have to say about that.

Take care and good training!

Rich
    RIch
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

Default Re: To Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners Up
    I think hands down, we have the finest launcher availible to trainers today regardless of price and I know we have the best customer service bar none.
    I'll ditto that. The customer service always has been great. Now, with the new releases, they operate flawlessly. In my opinion, the best winger on the market. I have 4. Plan to get more.