RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Please Define The Sun Is Shining

12K views 69 replies 43 participants last post by  JusticeDog 
#1 ·
Let's subject this topic to RTF scrutiny

#5 ·
If the sun shines in the woods, but no one is there to see it .....

#8 ·
But if the clouds are in front of the sun is it still shining or is it cloudy?

#10 ·
Ask Steve...... He will have the correct answer.

#12 ·
define the sun is shining

depends if we are talking about the sun shining on a dog's azz every once in awhile

or if someone in London is trying to convince you that the sun is shining on a particular day

or if someone in Alaska is trying to describe a night during the summer where the sun is shining tlll 3am

#13 ·
I think it depends on what program the sun uses to rise that particular day., and even more importantly, what program did it use to set the evening prior?

#43 ·
An asbestos glove.

#15 ·
Would a solar eclipse be considered secondary shining or indirect shining?

#17 ·
someone in Alaska is trying to describe a night during the summer where the sun is shining tlll 3am
Um... Bon, that be morning not night.

#18 ·
but if the sun never sets, when does night begin and daytime begin...messed up my sleeping pattern for two weeks

#21 ·
All Hunt tester know it doesnt shine,, it RADIATES!!!

Its made outa the same shi$ thats in your Radiator!.. Thats why they have to paint that radiator BLACK!!! To keeep it from Radiatin,, or as you controll freak FT's say...... SHINE!!!

Gooser

#26 ·
The sun is shining when you accomplish your goals. Be it hunting, hunt test, or field trial. When the sun sets and your partner is by your chair resting peacefully after success then all is right with the world.

#27 ·
I think the term is jargon and has several different meanings to everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.