The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Muslims March In DC on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    Some irate "motorcyclists" who claim to be 2 million strong, wanted to stage a counter-protest "march" but were denied a permit to do so.

john
    Probably because the DC police wouldn't know how to handle the crowd if, and that is a big IF, all the folks show up.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

They are still going to ride through D.C. However, instead of getting a free pass on traffic lights, which is what a permit grants, they will be stopping at every red light. Thus, instead of taking a 1-1 1/2 hours to proceed though D.C. it will likely take 3-5 hours. This equals a traffic nightmare and more chances for issues to arise while being stopped at the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    They are still going to ride through D.C. ....
    Good, God Bless them!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I think it's kind of interesting that it would appear that Christians seem more maligned these days than anybody else, but the Muslims are doing the marching. I think they would have made their point better by choosing another date.

What laws would have to be made that would apply to Muslims that would not also apply to other religions? Don't we already have a bunch of those kinds of laws?
    As with many, tone deaf fits - We are a nation that angers slowly, this type of action will not help them with those who count.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I thought they cancelled this. I think this is as distasteful as a bunch of Americans marching in Hiroshima on that anniversary.

Ahhh,but if "Americans" show resistance against this we would be considered racist, and picking on the pour muslims.

To hell with them, they can march their a$$'s back across the pond. It's sickening knowing that freedom of speech and religion are now only for the Illegal Mexicans ,Muslims and the rest of the of the bastards that want to take over this country. Equal rights my _____!

I hope the motorcycle heads do burn outs on their turbans.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

From France to Finland, there are political movements to stop Muslims from immigrating to their countries because of crap like this! This is the latest News and it looks like they have changed their name. "The demonstration originally called the "Million Muslim March" now has an explicitly secular name, the "Million American March Against Fear," organizer Isa Hodge stressed in a Friday interview with U.S. News.

Media coverage of the event, scheduled for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, exploded earlier this week. Hodge said he's irritated that many reports used the original name, which he says was changed in February after the addition of groups that doubt the official account of the 2001 attacks.
    "They're focusing on what it was [called] before February to continue the misinformation and fear that we're trying to stop," Hodge said. "It's more sensational if they can put out there that it's just Muslims going to dance on the graves of the 3,000 souls that were lost that day.
    Protesters will instead take to the National Mall to denounce government surveillance and call for "the truth" about the attacks, Hodge says."
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

http://therightscoop.com/here-they-c...eir-way-to-dc/
    Hundreds of bikers heading to DC. This video was supposedly taken in VA.

The bikers never got their permit, which would have afforded them synchronized traffic signals. However, they can still go there as long as they abide by the traffic laws.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

another great photo of the bikers
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Awesome photo! I had to see what the media on the left had to report today. Looks like those million Muslims will only be a couple of hundred http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3906303.html
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.