The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Million Muslims March In DC on 9/11

Via the internet, seems that the news of the bikers' ride got to A'stan ... and
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Buzz..why do you waste our time on this sight if in fact "you have no facts".....? Perhaps keeping up on current events may help you frame you thoughts going forward?
    The problem with facts is everybody has their own it seems.
    I have read a fair amount of the original report. I then compared it to what engineers, architects, and in the private sector had to say about events.
    My conclusion is the military industrial complex (not the people who fight and strategize) are to powerful and treasonous.. Do a basic research of events on the flight shot down over PA. And you will see someone is lying through their teeth. Why? You dont have to be a genius to figure it out.
    Pete

The muslims have a valid complaint.
    Last edited by Pete; 09-13-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Everyone has a valid complaint!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Everyone has a valid complaint!
    Ya, like belly buttons and "@@%%&" everybody has one.....the validity....is subjective.

From a blog where this photo appeared ...
    A Column stretching 55 miles long rode out of Los Angeles California, just let that sink in for a while… That is a column of Bikers that stretches beyond horizon to horizon. That is a column, that even traveling at 60 miles per hour, would have taken more than an hour to pass any given point. That was JUST the bikers from Los Angeles California.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I was sure everyone would appreciate my subtle sarcasm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

Freudian slip may be. The official report does not say shot down,,,and wreckage doesn't spread over 6 miles when a plane impacts the ground says experts.

And the cia fbi building came straight down and was barely touched from falling debree along with 2 sky scrapers .If it were that easy to bring a sky scraper straight down by flying a plain into it helter skelter then why do they need engineers to bring down smaller buildings. And Silverstein is the luckiest man ever.

I smell fish.
    The muslim's have a valid complaint
    Mcnamara tried the same thing with Kennedy in the Cuban missile crises ,,,who knows ,may be there were 10 guys on the grassy knoll ,,,I guess we;ll have to wait till 2050 or 2075 whrnever it is they open the files. All I can say is most of us won't care by then and the ones the do will say "kennedy who"

Just sayin
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 09-18-2013 at 09:53 AM.
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Here are scientists,engineers and Architects who have view the evidence. Its to bad the administration hauled much of it to china as fast as they could. But there remained enough left behind to make a solid conclusion. even the flaming Liberal ed Asner can see through what has been shoved down our throat. He hosts a portion of this 15 minute video. It is clear to me that discussing what the media and upper government officials say about any subject anymore is not to be trusted . Smoke and mirrors are the new U.S. policies. We have now become a part of the evil empire (a global empire) only we are really nice about it and try real hard to look like the good guys.. We are a global society like it or not. I won't bother you with this conspiracy crap on 911 any more because the real entities who do the conspiring are certain factions of the U'S government and global elites. If this opens only one persons eyes ,,its worth it My conclusion is that our government has been covering this up and has lied to us. And by the way I love my country and the people who make it up as much as any one here.
    Yes the muslims have a very valid point. They may have been involved but I guarantee they had a lot of help.
    Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axkuJyuvG6I
    Last edited by Pete; 09-18-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Here are scientists,engineers and Architects who have view the evidence. Its to bad the administration hauled much of it to china as fast as they could. But there remained enough left behind to make a solid conclusion. even the flaming Liberal ed Asner can see through what has been shoved down our throat. He hosts a portion of this 15 minute video. It is clear to me that discussing what the media and upper government officials say about any subject anymore is not to be trusted . Smoke and mirrors are the new U.S. policies. We have now become a part of the evil empire (a global empire) only we are really nice about it and try real hard to look like the good guys.. We are a global society like it or not. I won't bother you with this conspiracy crap on 911 any more because the real entities who do the conspiring are certain factions of the U'S government and global elites. If this opens only one persons eyes ,,its worth it My conclusion is that our government has been covering this up and has lied to us. And by the way I love my country and the people who make it up as much as any one here.
    Yes the muslims have a very valid point. They may have been involved but I guarantee they had a lot of help.
    Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axkuJyuvG6I
    First, I wouldn't listen to any Architect in regards to structures. Second any structural engineer that believes this crap should have their license stripped. As a structural engineer that sat through a presentation on the Pentagon by the forensic structural engineer I won't waste my time even clicking on that link. Good day.
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

I know what you mean. I turned my head and closed my eyes and ears for almost a decade. My son was always trying to get me to look at stuff like that. I said the same thing to him. How can a government or someone in its factions do that to their own people. Then one day he hooked his pute up to the big screen,,as I walked by I stopped ,looked and listened. Men of highest credibility speaking on the subject. making sence and appearing normal,,not like some conspiracy freak. Thats when I started taking an interest in what may have happened.

Look at the evidence for yourself,,stop for a second to hear what your cronies have to say about it. ,,watch the interview of the firemen moments after they came out of building 7. research building 7 see who had it built,,,see what was in building 7.,,,,watch the interview with the maintence man who was 4 stories below ground. every one stories coagulate with the experts on demolition and structural engineering.
    The only thing you have to loose is your trust in your government. This is the only reason I may watch national news.. Its about time again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj0T4uK3lE

pete
    Last edited by Pete; 09-18-2013 at 08:32 PM.