The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Working lab owners. Republicans or demo's

All working dogs are owned by Republicans. Don't you know Demos are all tree-huggin', PETA people who drive mini-Coopers and own labradoodles.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Is it me or am I reading to much into this. I get scolded for bring this topic up in the wrong forum but I look back and there are other political threads brought up by senior members and nothing was mentioned. So do newbies have to earn there way around the rules while " senior members" do as the please. I may be reading to much into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Okay gotcha. How do I remove the thread
    YOU, as the OP have the power (click the edit button) to delet any thread you start. Then make a new one over in POTUS.
    or the Janitor and Mod Squad will spot it and poof it is gone.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

......there are other political threads ....
    thread titles?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    All working dogs are owned by Republicans. Don't you know Demos are all tree-huggin', PETA people who drive mini-Coopers and own labradoodles.

JS
    Exactly what I thought and figured but I was just hoping there would be one blue dog demo on here so we could call ourselves diverse

Is it me or am I reading to much into this. I get scolded for bring this topic up in the wrong forum but I look back and there are other political threads brought up by senior members and nothing was mentioned. So do newbies have to earn there way around the rules while " senior members" do as the please. I may be reading to much into this.
    DUDE! It's called "payin" your dues".

It's like a field trial.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    DUDE! It's called "payin" your dues".

It's like a field trial.

JS
    That's what I've come to understand . It's all good. You can pick out who takes the " senior member" title serious

i have no problem paying my dues things that are earned have more meaning than things that are thought deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    the Janitor and Mod Squad will spot it and poof it is gone.
    so Skinny,
    did you see you are now in POTUS? POOF!!
    and we do have a cluster of both of the 2 political parties here and 1 tolkin libertarian.
    now tell us why you think Tim is a democrat????

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    now tell us why you think Tim is a democrat????
    Kinda wanna hear that one myself......he'll get back to ya later as he's probably washin off with a wire brush and ivory soap bout now....
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Kinda wanna hear that one myself......he'll get back to ya later as he's probably washin off with a wire brush and ivory soap bout now....
    Oh I don't know. Just the quick response about being a stickler for the rules. Plus he looks kind of soft in his pic.
    (Joking about the pick)