The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 Year After Benghazi

Default 1 Year After Benghazi

Hicks gives interview to ABC News
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...g-out-n1694699

Visibly frustrated by the lack of accountability over last year's deadly attacks, Hicks appeared on ABC News to share his story.
    He also reiterated that he personally and "immediately" informed State brass that the raid was an act of terrorism:
    Hicks, it appears, has, essentially been demoted, and buried somewhere in the State Dept. I wonder if he will lose his job entirely if he continues to speak out about Benghazi.

The ones who towed the company line have been reinstated.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

He's lucky to be alive...
    Bill Davis

I wrote both my senators about getting some accountability on this. According to the reply letter I got from L Graham he will not rest until someone is held accountable. I tossed the letter.

I have zero confidence the DC crowd will do anything more than is already done about Benghazi.
    What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    I wrote both my senators about getting some accountability on this. According to the reply letter I got from L Graham he will not rest until someone is held accountable. I tossed the letter.

I have zero confidence the DC crowd will do anything more than is already done about Benghazi.
    HaHaHa!!! How many times have we heard Obama say he would not rest till... Everyone who wanted a job, had one.... Till those responsible for such and such were brought to justice... Blah, blah, blah. He's got to be the most well rested man on earth after all the vacation he takes. It's all hot air.
    Bill Davis

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who serves as chairman of the National Constitution Center, is to present former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with the group’s 2013 Liberty Medal today in Philadelphia. Hillary observers note that the award comes on the eve of the first anniversary of the 9/11 Benghazi attack, which remains under investigation in Congress.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2eWn7DHLG
    From the the Constitution Center website, I found this:
    The Liberty Medal is awarded annually by the National Constitution Center to men and women of courage and conviction who have strived to secure the blessings of liberty to people the world over.
    Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will receive the 2013 Liberty Medal in recognition of her lifelong career in public service and her ongoing advocacy efforts on behalf of women and girls around the globe.
    Exactly one year after Benghazi ...

Looking at some (not all) of the other recipients of the medal, it's a shame to attach the noble-sounding name "Liberty Medal" to some of these people.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

DEMS BLOCK CRUZ ON BENGHAZI - Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, offered legislation to create a joint select committee to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya. Cruz sought unanimous consent to pass the resolution Thursday. Senate Democrats refused.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2ep8xnLjP
    Looks like nobody will ever find out what Benghazi was really all about.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Looks like nobody will ever find out what Benghazi was really all about.
    Someone will... But it will be way to late to make any of the bums in the current administration pay.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Someone will... But it will be way to late to make any of the bums in the current administration pay.
    Frank and Ernest comic strip today:
    "I think politicians are willing to let history be the judge because they know they won't be around
    around for the sentencing".
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Frank and Ernest comic strip today:
    "I think politicians are willing to let history be the judge because they know they won't be around
    around for the sentencing".
    It would be funny if it wasn't so unfortunate that our country is in this position.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    It would be funny if it wasn't so unfortunate that our country is in this position.
    Comic strips are not always funny. Some tic comments are made that make people think ( I hope ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~