The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 Year After Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Comic strips are not always funny. Some tic comments are made that make people think ( I hope ).
    Agreed.......
    Bill Davis

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/...s_it_make.html
    A review of Hillary's career makes it unsurprising that her role in the Benghazi affair has been obfuscated.

When she was fired from her House Judiciary Committee job during the Watergate affair:
    She was fired from her job and from that point on distinguished herself as a public master of mendacity.
    Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of the 27-year-old, fired her, and has explained why:
    "Because she was a liar," Zeifman said in an interview last week. "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."
    She and Slick Willie are well-matched.

And now there is a new Hillary scandal, and this article also cites how Hillary may have been the "author" of Obama's "red line."

Yup, I don't like Hillary. Never have. JMO.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ilies-n1704732
    During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearingabout Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods.
    There is nothing one can say of such callousness.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Among the comments on another article, I found this:
    These are the names of the Democrats who walked out on the Benghazi families:
    Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
    Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.)
    Rep. John Tierney (MA-6)
    Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (MO-1)
    Rep. Stephen Lynch (MA-9)
    Rep. Jim Cooper (TN-5)
    Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA-11)
    Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-17)
    Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-2)
    Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL-8)
    Rep. Danny K. Davis (IL-7)
    Rep. Peter Welch (VT)
    Rep. Tony Cardenas (CA-29)
    Rep. Steve Horsford (NV-4)
    Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM-1)
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ilies-n1704732

There is nothing one can say of such callousness.
    No, but we can all figure that they will wake up one day. It may be gradual or it may hit them in one moment. I have lived long enough to see a few people get hit hard in the mid-section and this is how I love to picture those uncaring people like that. I hope it makes a lot of people wake up and decide to do something about it.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

They DID get the guy responsible for this.

The video maker!!!!

This interview will be on 60 Minutes this Sunday.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...cmp=latestnews

Terrorists who attacked the U.S. compound in Benghazi last year announced they were "here to kill Americans," according to a British citizen who was there and spoke with CBS' "60 Minutes."

The witness, a security officer who goes under the pseudonym Morgan Jones, is the first western eyewitness to speak publicly about the attack.

He told "60 Minutes" that on the night of Sept. 11, a guard in the compound called him to say they were under attack and that fighters were "all over the compound."
    As Fox News reported, the State Department's "Rewards for Justice" program -- which offers multimillion-dollar payouts for tips leading to wanted terrorists -- does not include suspects in the Benghazi terror attack.
    The State Department has not offered an explanation as to why those individuals are not on the list. Pressed by Fox News and The Associated Press on Thursday, spokeswoman Marie Harf suggested the important thing was that the Obama administration is resolved to find those suspects.

"This is nothing at all to do with politics. We've made crystal clear that we want to find these people and bring them to justice," Harf said. "Whether we pay a couple million dollars isn't the point -- the point is we believe it's a priority ... and whether they are on a website or not doesn't change that."
    "Nothing to do with politics?" I have a hard time believing that after we have seen how the whole story was spun to turn on the unknown video.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

" He's got to be the most well rested man on earth after all the vacation he takes. It's all hot air." He is full of gas, this much is true. He is a very good speaker, not much of a doer, but he sure can spin a yarn. Although there is another useless president that took more vacation time than any other in history. Know who that might be?

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    " He's got to be the most well rested man on earth after all the vacation he takes. It's all hot air." He is full of gas, this much is true. He is a very good speaker, not much of a doer, but he sure can spin a yarn. Although there is another useless president that took more vacation time than any other in history. Know who that might be?
    You've got to be joking... What does that have to do with issues stated in the op? America has never been guilty of such a blatant cover-up before.

Have previous presidents lied? Absolutely. Are any of those lies ok? Not in my opinion, yet I doubt anyone can remember a time when an administration has ever told such an egregious lie to the American public and continued to deny it after they have been outed.

One thing is for certain, BHO is proof that the masses don't really care. America is supposed to represent that which is good in the world. We are supposed to do the RIGHT thing.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

There is the problem. Why do we have to take care of the rest of the world? Why don't we take care of our own house before we repair others houses? OUr house is crumbling, yet we give our money away to the neighbors so their house won't fall down. I said that he is full of hot air. I just pointed out another president that seemed to take a lot of vacation time too. Someone claimed WMDs so that's why we went over there. Found out to be false. Then blamed it on "bad intelligence" information. Just sayin.