The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 Year After Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    There is the problem. Why do we have to take care of the rest of the world? Why don't we take care of our own house before we repair others houses? OUr house is crumbling, yet we give our money away to the neighbors so their house won't fall down. I said that he is full of hot air. I just pointed out another president that seemed to take a lot of vacation time too. Someone claimed WMDs so that's why we went over there. Found out to be false. Then blamed it on "bad intelligence" information. Just sayin.
    Said to be false by a willing media. Sure seem to be a lot of WMD's in Syria. Wonder if any came from Iraq during that time? Maybe, maybe not.
    Bill Davis

Bill i will go with the maybe. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Said to be false by a willing media. Sure seem to be a lot of WMD's in Syria. Wonder if any came from Iraq during that time? Maybe, maybe not.
    George W Bush admitted there were no WMD's. Is that good enough for you? For you echo chamber sycophants who frequently brag about the integrity of W: please tell me your impression of how his administration handled those who pointed out that the WMD story was made up of lies. Those lies led to the loss of countless lives both US and foreign including women and children as well as ongoing trillions of dollars; and eventually plunged us into the greatest financial crisis since the great depression.

Remember Joe Wilson was treated like shit then they outed his spy wife Valerie Plame. That jeopardized numerous intel operations & the human operatives. They responded with lies claiming she was not a spy but a clerical worker; and continued with those lies forcing the CIA to reveal for the first time ever the ID of a spy. That is TREASON folks and is far more egregious than the Benghazi raid Or the Dozen Benghazi style raids that occurred on W's watch {which you also give W a pass on} Yet you echo chamber yokels ignore it because Rush or Fox filled you with lies that were easier to swallow than to admit the guilty parties were your beloved Republicans As long as the Politicians know that they have 80% of the voting population as either Republican Sheeple or Democratic sheeple who will look the other way and ignore wrongdoing by their party members and have districts that turn a blind eye to this crap & regularly vote their party incumbents back into office things aren't going to get any better; and it is our own fault FIRE THEM ALL NOW!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mjh345; 10-26-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    George W Bush admitted there were no WMD's. Is that good enough for you? For you echo chamber sycophants who frequently brag about the integrity of W: please tell me your impression of how his administration handled those who pointed out that the WMD story was made up of lies. Those lies led to the loss of countless lives both US and foreign including women and children as well as ongoing trillions of dollars; and eventually plunged us into the greatest financial crisis since the great depression.

Remember Joe Wilson was treated like shit then they outed his spy wife Valerie Plame. That jeopardized numerous intel operations & the human operatives. They responded with lies claiming she was not a spy but a clerical worker; and continued with those lies forcing the CIA to reveal for the first time ever the ID of a spy. That is TREASON folks and is far more egregious than the Benghazi raid Or the Dozen Benghazi style raids that occurred on W's watch {which you also give W a pass on} Yet you echo chamber yokels ignore it because Rush or Fox filled you with lies that were easier to swallow than to admit the guilty parties were your beloved Republicans As long as the Politicians know that they have 80% of the voting population as either Republican Sheeple or Democratic sheeple who will look the other way and ignore wrongdoing by their party members and have districts that turn a blind eye to this crap & regularly vote their party incumbents back into office things aren't going to get any better; and it is our own fault FIRE THEM ALL NOW!!!!!!!
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Bush admitted he was wrong. People make mistakes and if BHO had just made a mistake I would let it go. His administration lied to win an election. Let's hear him admit that.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    There is the problem. Why do we have to take care of the rest of the world? Why don't we take care of our own house before we repair others houses? OUr house is crumbling, yet we give our money away to the neighbors so their house won't fall down. I said that he is full of hot air. I just pointed out another president that seemed to take a lot of vacation time too. Someone claimed WMDs so that's why we went over there. Found out to be false. Then blamed it on "bad intelligence" information. Just sayin.
    I'm not saying we take care of anyone else. I'm saying that given the opportunity to tell the truth, you do it. The only people we are responsible for are the ones we put in harms way.

Do the right thing, not what's best for political gain.

Character is what you do when no one else is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Bush admitted he was wrong. People make mistakes and if BHO had just made a mistake I would let it go. His administration lied to win an election. Let's hear him admit that.
    Brad I agree that Bush admitted he was wrong. My problem with W is the timing of his admission He waited until the damage was done & evidence was so overwhelming that it could only be ignored by an idiot. Now if we can just get people like Bill Davis to admit he was wrong, instead of beating the old "liberal MSM is lying" drum

Do you not have a problem with the fact that before Bush admitted he was wrong he ignored the UN inspectors, fabricated stories to promote his march towards an unnecessary and costly war, punished and ridiculed Allies and people like Joe Wilson who dared to question his false "Intelligence" questioned the patriotism of individuals like Max Cleland? How do you think his administration did on the outing of a spy issue? Do you think it was admirable that he gave a pardon to the ultimate scapegoat Scooter Libby after he was convicted? Forgive me if I don't join you in a tribute to the morality of the Republican administration and their leader that preceded the current bunch of crooks!! As long as sheeple exist in large numbers who will ignore treasonous behavior on the part of members of their chosen party, then this Republic is in serious jeopardy

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    Bush lied to go to war, letting 5000+ U.S. troops die to feed his ego. Please show we where he apologized for that. His idea of admitting he was wrong is about the same as a serial rapist saying maybe he made a bad decision.

I don't think Bush lied to go to war. I believe he was misled by sketchy intelligence sources. Now Cheney lying is another story. I also believe it is quite plausible that the WMD's believed to be there could have ended up in Syria. I don't know for certain that is true, but at least it is very possible. There is no proof that Bush fabricated stories. Quite frankly, I don't trust the UN either. There is as much political maneuvering in that organization as there is with our politicians.

What I do know for certain is that senior officials in the Obama administration and Obama himself tried to cover up the seriousness of the Bengahzi assault for political gain. Obama told a bold faced lie during the presidential debates, and Clinton and Biden fed the same manure to the parents of those Americans when the bodies of their children were brought back home.

I don't believe for one second that the republicans are any less morally corrupt than the democrats. I believe it is shameful that people displaying such a lack of moral character are allowed to walk free on the streets, let alone govern the most powerful nation on the planet.

There is a whole back story to the Iraq war, that would make a lot of what happened make sense. I feel it was the wrong decision either way, but I don't waste a lot of tears for Saddam. I think Bush was a terrible president, but I have never questioned his sincerity or patriotism.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."