The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Celebration of Life Party - Philip Maddox

Default Celebration of Life Party - Philip Maddox

Celebration of Life
    In Loving Memory of Philip Maddox
    07/23/1958 - 8/11/2013
    Please join the Maddox family on Sept. 28 at the Cove Community Building 12 noon until 6pm to celebrate the wonderful life of Phil.
    This facility is located off I10. Please take the FM3180 exit (Exit #800) just East of Baytown, TX. You will turn South on FM3180. At the first traffic light, turn left heading East on FM565. The Community Bldg. will be on your left, 5757 FM565. An air conditioned building is available and there is a large grassy area outside but it offers no shade. If you would like, please bring your lawn chairs and perhaps a pop-up canopy if you would be more comfortable outside. There is also a small playground available for children.
    We will begin serving barbeque at 1pm. Beer and soft drinks will be available throughout the day. The Posse Band will be playing live music from 2-5pm.
    Due to the tremendous outpouring of love and respect at Phil's Memorial Service, I need your help. I am clueless on how many people to plan for. In order to have enough refreshments available,
    I would appreciate it if each of your would take a minute and email me at wlakelabs@aol.com. Please let me know how many people will be attending from your family. Replies are requested by Sept. 24.
    The family is looking forward to listening to fun stories and memories of Phil. Please come celebrate his life and share with us.
    Respectfully,
    Scotty Maddox

My family is looking forward to seeing each and every one of Philip's retriever compadres.
    We are only as good as those that surround us.

Birthplace to:
    •FC-BAYOU TECHE TEX-'09 Nat'l Finalist
    •FC-BUTCH's DREAM CODE of TCR-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    •FC-DREAM DANCIN'-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    Gettin' Jiggy Widdit-MH
    Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH (•FC-"FINN",QAA-"Coal"-MNHofF, QAAs-"Tank", QAA-"Allie", MH-"Tease", QAA-"Hardy", MNH-Ruby)

RIP Sweet mama Dancy!!!