The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More war mongering

Default More war mongering

John McCain wants us to give military aid to Ukraine. WHAT??????

They may need it. I however would offer them membership to NATO. In fact any neighbor of Russia that would be willing to accept anti-air and missile defense systems I would offer membership to NATO. Economic sanctions don't bother Russia a bit, but NATO expansion gets their panties in a bunch. Russia will gain control of Crimea, there is little we can do about that now. Considering that most of Crimea wants to join Russia, I don't have a problem with it to be honest. However threatening NATO expansion to be traded away for a pull back of support from Syria seems to be good business. Gives an opportunity to push out Assad and make sure non-al-quida affiliated rebels gain control of the country. Syria is going to be a problem that keeps on giving if we don't take some ownership there soon.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

McCain didn't think that one up on his own there Shiny. The interim Ukrainian Government in Keiv has requested military aid in terms of arms support. I for one hope we don't honor their request to level the playing field somewhat. It's too much fun watching our dear leader Odumbo being beat like a whimpy kid in a school yard. Imposing sanctions on 11 Russian officials, yep that ought to get Putins attention right there.

To dear leaders credit he did send babbling Joe to Poland to reassure them of our commitment. I'm sure he is telling the Pole's something like just go and get a shotgun
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Freezeland the sad reality of Obama re: Poland is that he reneged on providing additional missile defense systems as were promised. This to a country who sent men and materials to Afghanistan to assist us. Lastly when Israel or Saudi Arabia wants their toys from the US they get them.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Freezeland the sad reality of Obama re: Poland is that he reneged on providing additional missile defense systems as were promised. This to a country who sent men and materials to Afghanistan to assist us. Lastly when Israel or Saudi Arabia wants their toys from the US they get them.
    Yep, and a bigger sad reality is that our dear leader is a pretty poor excuse of a POTUS. Jimmy Carter is probably feeling very good about himself nowadays knowing he is no longer considered worst ever.

Lots of A10 Warthogs being retired from our air force. They are still capable of killing Russian tanks. Ukraine could use an early Christmas present.

We could send some over with instructors.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 03-18-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Yep, and a bigger sad reality is that our dear leader is a pretty poor excuse of a POTUS. Jimmy Carter is probably feeling very good about himself nowadays knowing he is no longer considered worst ever.
    Jimmy Carter lost that title the day George W. got elected.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Jimmy Carter lost that title the day George W. got elected.
    Your too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Your too funny.
    I don't think the damage George W. did to this Country is funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I don't think the damage George W. did to this Country is funny at all.
    mn....you are the only one that is not funny!....GWB was a better President than, Carter, Clinton, Johnson, and Obama.....clear thinking Americans understand this...Marxist Liberals can't admit the obvious!