The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Gov't Enabling Illegals with another Priviledge

Default Gov't Enabling Illegals with another Priviledge

Looks like the gov of CA has decided after all it is a good idea for ILLEGAL immigrants to get divers licenses. Whats next? Throwing out all the laws of this country?

http://news.yahoo.com/california-gov...153907339.html
    What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

I have no problem with this if they mark the license as illegal immigrant and turn the information over to border patrol.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I have no problem with this if they mark the license as illegal immigrant and turn the information over to border patrol.
    Good idea, Henlee.

Unfortunately, Border Patrol (or ICE) can't do much even when they know there are illegals. Remember, they can't touch anybody who came here as a child.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Good idea, Henlee.

Unfortunately, Border Patrol (or ICE) can't do much even when they know there are illegals. Remember, they can't touch anybody who came here as a child.
    Are you sure? I know we are putting up with a hoarde of so-called 'Anchor-babies'...another case of unintended circumstances when that law was passed. Now we have all sorts of 'legal' illegals running about and depleting the resources. It's bad enough to have all the unwed welfarists playing the government handout game. It's no wonder the nation is being run by a voting public of fools that are totally ignorant of what is about to happen.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.