RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Congrats new QAA & other news; little breeder brag :)

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  John Lash 
#1 · (Edited)
I can’t help but share ;) I am beaming with excitement for not just myself, but all of the owners / trainers who have dedicated so much and have brought out the best in these great pups!

This is a photo of “Colt”
BlackFoot’s Point and Shoot
(FC AFC Badger State Ram Kicker X Stumptown’s Worth The Thyme, CD RA MH NA NAJ)
whelped 4/6/10

He is the 1st QAA dogs from my 1st of 3 breedings with Kicker X Spice.
Owned by T. Atkinson and trained/handled by J. Kornman Rockin K Retrievers).

A littermate: BlackFoot’s Heaven Sent “Angel” got a Res. JAM (also placed 4th a few months ago ... so she is on her way I hope).
Owned by E. Hitmier and J. Kornman. Trained/handled by J. Kornman Rockin K Retrievers).

Another littermate earned her MH title just last week (making 2 MH’s from that breedings 1st litter).
BlackFoot’s Abracadabra, MH “MAGIC”
Owned/trained/handled by C. Ricker / Bold Bay Retrievers)

And this past weekend a puppy from the 2nd breeding (just 20 months old) earned her AXJ title in agility:
BlackFoot’s Just for Kicks "KICKS” is now titled: NA AXJ ExF
(Owned/trained/handled by K. Lloyd - Alberta Canada).

See less See more
#3 ·
That is great! Congratulations!

#4 ·
Lots to be proud of! Congrats!

Chris

#7 ·
Danielle, you have worked very hard for this! Just goes to show that a well planned program, sticking to the original ideals and not swaying with the "hot trends" can produce quality and consistency. Huge kudos to you and Steve! (I know he helps a lot;-) )

#8 ·
Breeder brags are great to read! It takes a lot of time, planning and effort to produce good litters and then place them with good owners. Brag on, brag on.

#10 ·
"Colt" is an especially cool looking dog. Congratulations on the successes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.