RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Jody Ware x 19 at Master National

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bigdaddysfishn 
#1 ·
My buddy is in kansas all the work is done now the fun begins , he is in the best of hands with Jody as evident with the fact that he is taking 19 to the Master Nationals. It has been a long road but with Jody`s help we qualified , good luck to Chase N Time and all the other dogs on Jody Wares truck and to all the dogs at the Master National.

#2 ·
Jody will do his best to get your dog to do HIS BEST.......your dog is in good hands.:)

#4 ·
Hey bigdaddysfishn jody also has a dog that belongs to a friend of mine and if they are still in on thursday we are headed to kansas for the last three days

#5 ·
Best of Luck to you Andy and all the other dogs. I don't have any dogs with Jody but supply him with a few birds.(Maybe our Traveller pup will make it one day) Great guy!!!... Wish I could go, just had knee surgery yesterday. Down for a while. Have a safe trip. I know Jody will put thise dogs up there!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.