The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Invisialab dog blind

Default Invisialab dog blind

I bought one of these the other day and I'm so pleased with it I thought I'd pass it along as its a new product and I doubt there is many that have heard of it(no I don't work for them). If you're looking for something that you can hunt your dog from standing water and keep it hidden AND it doubles as a field blind this might be for you. I've always thought that a dog blind should have a mesh bottom to let water run out and not pool up inside and this one has it. I love that feature. I had slits cut in my GHG ground force to let water run out but it would still pool up. Its super easy to set up and very stable once set up. The legs adjust easy. Its got stubble straps on it. I like that I can zip the doors shut. They promote being able to use it as a kennel but I doubt I'd use it that way but you could. And I thought it was priced reasonable for what you were getting.If there is a knock on it,for me at least, its bigger than I'd like it to be but you can adjust the top tension bar to make the top shorter and it lets the sides sag in making it smaller. And its got a little weight but you have to expect that because of what it is. Not a big deal for me but it might be for some. Obviously I haven't had a chance to hunt with it but I have been training with it and am very pleased. Here is a link for those interested http://www.momarsh.com/shallow-water...rsal-dog-hide/

can you use it with out the top (the bars)? wondering for places where the dog would be need to see in all directions. because the price is nice for a blind that will do both field and water compared to the price of a ghg ground blind and a avery ruff stand.

I don't think so,it would just fall in on itself. But your right for the money its way cheaper than the GHG blind and the ruff stand. I've got a GHG ground force blind and my buddy has the blind and stand. This is way better.

That link isn't working for me.
    ---------------------------------------------
    HRCH "Boomer" MH
    UH HR "Hunter" SH (RIP)

"When you go to a test or a trial, your dog should be underwhelmed." ~ Evan Graham

"It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy

Its working for me. If the link still isn't working for you go to momarsh.com if you want to check it out.

Thanks for sharing the link worked fine for me.....a bit pricy...but interesting!

I stumbled across this thread last month and jumped in and bought one. It appears to be just what I was looking for and just what it is presented as. Super easy fold down and set up. My male is 75 pounds and 24" tall and has not trouble getting in and turning around. I'm planning on putting some backpack straps on the underside of the frame so I can carry in on my back and use the kennel portion as a decoy bag so it is more than just something else to carry back and forth.

I have one on order and cant wait to get it to try out, i love the idea

I like mine so much I'm going to jump in and get a couple invisichairs too. Jim
    The mightiest oak was once a small nut that stood its ground

I received mine yesterday. It is well built and good designed. The price is good too if you figure up buying a stand and a blind and add the two together. This is both units combined into one purchase and it folds flat for transport.

Russell
    CH Chisholm Trail's Backdraft Bay MH**
    Chisholm Trail's Crossfire Sophie JH**
    "I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regrets"