The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Invisialab dog blind

Use the discount code mm15 on WWW.Marshmutt.com I highly doubt you'll find any better deal on them then that.
    If you love life, don't waste time, its what life is made up of.

Momarsh sent me an e-mail offering all of their Shallow Water Solutions products (which includes this blind/stand) at 25% off for today only. They are in Missouri so there should be about 35 minutes left in their business day. I just ordered one of the Invisilab blind/stands.
    ---------------------------------------------
    HRCH "Boomer" MH
    UH HR "Hunter" SH (RIP)

"When you go to a test or a trial, your dog should be underwhelmed." ~ Evan Graham

"It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy

Quote Originally Posted by HuntinDawg View Post
    Momarsh sent me an e-mail offering all of their Shallow Water Solutions products (which includes this blind/stand) at 25% off for today only. They are in Missouri so there should be about 35 minutes left in their business day. I just ordered one of the Invisilab blind/stands.
    Thanks I was looking at this blind, with the 25% off I bought one
    Chris~

I bought one last year. I love it. I've got a 90lb Chessie who has no problems getting in or out of it. The blind section is mounted to the base with Velcro , so it is easily removable and can be used as just a stand then.
    Home of CH Shallcross Lake's Chaamp MH RA WDQ CGC
    Shallcross Lake's Little Rascal MH
    Shallcross Lake's Delaware Diva JH
    Four Star Molly MH
    Bob Louie

A duck hunting buddy has one and loves it.

Are there notches(holes) where the legs extend or is it fully adjustable? Would love to swap to this from the ruff stand.

Quote Originally Posted by 12mcrebel View Post
    Are there notches(holes) where the legs extend or is it fully adjustable? Would love to swap to this from the ruff stand.
    It has locks on it instead of holes and can be adjusted to the millimeter of length instead of pre determined settings. I just received mine yesterday and can't wait to get out and use it.

Krazybronco2,

I'm a member of the Momarsh prostaff and wanted to answer your question... I have tried removing the cover and just using it as a stand, but the problem you run into is you still have to lock the bars in place, which is very confusing and weird for the dog. I leave both ends of the blind open, and when I turn around to shoot my dog usually gets the hint and turns to look out the other end. Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Alex

couldn't pass on the 25% off deal and bought 2 chairs...
    The mightiest oak was once a small nut that stood its ground

After a cursory use of this product I still feel that it is well thought out and very sturdy. Its design accommodates many hunting styles and situations with ease. As mentioned previously in this thread, I believe that straps should have been added on to the legs for hauling on the shoulders like a backpack. As a hunter who slogs through many yards of mud and phragmite (spelling?), and who mostly hunts alone, and who does not use a permanent blind, another thing to carry makes things slightly tougher. A fourth use of this product could be a decoy bag. The frame will allow for a support system keeping the decoy bag from sagging and tangling on all of the obstacles we encounter as waterfowl hunters. The frame will also, like I said, keep the decoys from sagging and banging around off your legs while walking and by doing so, prolong the life of decoys by preventing the chipping of paint. Again. This is a great product with many great features and I am very happy that I purchased it. The above mentioned is my only suggestion to the company if they choose to modify the design.