RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Strange EE errors for NFC Watermarks Running Back

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  DoubleHaul 
#1 ·
Was looking at Emmit's EE record this morning. Looks like Emmit was entered in 16 All age stakes before he was 9 months old. It even has him listed as getting a Jam in two All Age stakes when he was only 2 months old! Now that's impressive!

But seriously, his date of birth is January 21, 2008. He is listed in no less than 16 Open stakes between March of 2008 and October of 2008. And like I said, EE says he jammed in two of the Open stakes in March when he was 2 months old.

Weird. And like anything else, makes you wonder what other mistakes are out there.

#2 ·
That's a head scratcher. I know he's talented but that's beyond credibility. Wonder what really happened to their data base. Some garbage in somewhere leading to this garbage out.

#3 ·
we had the same type of glitch with EE when they merged FC AFC Hiwood Jag's record with our gal Sweet Nola, after the two of them had two litters together...the gals at EE divided the records but the glitch returned a year later so we just let it go

#4 ·
Jennifer, are you going to the "dark" side now? :)

#11 ·
If said friend is looking at the Emmitt x River pups bred in Iowa I have one from the first litter. He is going to be eight months on Sunday. I am very, very impressed with what I have seen so far. So much so that I am getting another male out of the repeat breeding. Excellent marker, great swimmer from the first time in the water, excellent training attitude. Not afraid of any mark I can throw for him.
Feel free to PM for any more info.
Good luck.

#7 ·
That's sure goofy isnt it? It's like they added on a bunch of AA results before his Derby listing. When I clicked on the 2008 Tacoma trial and went to Open results it shows him Jamming as dog number 10.
I dont have a catelog from back then to see who dog ten in the open was and what the actual result was.

I'd better go check the history on my dogs. I might have 2 FC and not even know it!

#8 ·
Fantastic! The other day I found out that people and dogs could be erased from EE. Now I find out "improvements" can be made to the record. There is hope for Indy yet!!!!!

#13 ·
the last time I searched Grady it was odd...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.