The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIRE CONGRESS NOW- ALL 535 of em!!!

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Well ya' all sure have a lot of venting going on, but no solutions.....you're not going to get the 'uninformed, misinformed, voters' to do anything and without them you cannot get a whole new Congress, that is just common since! Leaves only two solutions and both are challenging and risky! 1.) Use the power of the States to make amendments to the Constitution that will force term limits, balanced budgets, etc. (See Mark Levin's Liberty Amendments). This will only happen if all of us pull together to leverage our state senates to get it done. Or a civil war....I believe this will happen, if we do not get behind the first option! I am not in favor of war, and I do not support a war....and I am not advocating it, but history says it is going to happen unless things change....and civil wars usually do not turn out the way you want....those of you from the South, know what I mean! So stop venting, and stomping your feet and get together with friends and go to your state legislators and get them moving.....time is short!

Mark Levins book, "The Liberty Amendments" is a great read.

Very concise, and easy to understand, even for Gooser.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

A little humor...

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Once again these elected "LEADERS" have us on the brink of a govt shutdown. And like petulant children they are refusing to talk meaningfully to each other and instead are simply pointing the finger at the other party and screaming "ITS THEIR FAULT" Remember folks this isn't really about balancing the budget. It's about these morons refusing to pay for spending they have already foolishly done as they couldn't abstain from and push themselves away from the trough and refusing to pay bill for their reckless gluttony That's being a welcher and a BUM in my book FIRE EM ALL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Once again these elected "LEADERS" have us on the brink of a govt shutdown. And like petulant children they are refusing to talk meaningfully to each other and instead are simply pointing the finger at the other party and screaming "ITS THEIR FAULT" Remember folks this isn't really about balancing the budget. It's about these morons refusing to pay for spending they have already foolishly done as they couldn't abstain from and push themselves away from the trough and refusing to pay bill for their reckless gluttony That's being a welcher and a BUM in my book FIRE EM ALL!!!!
    Actually this one is about spending. The debt ceiling debate comes in a few weeks.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI