The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maine

WOW! Carey Phillips and SMOKE with first in the Qual and to show that placement was not a fluke -- 2nd in the AMAT. Looks like Carey and Smoke are not only hot but smoking.
    SouthFork Fly

Paula it was the best field trial I have ever participated in. As a judge the organization and help were fantastic. The Mosha's especially Marion Mosha were nothing less than great. The Judges dinner at their home was nothing less than unbelievable (steamers, lobsters, salad with apple, apple pie and it goes on. As a competitor it went so smooth the judges at least in the amateur let the competitors knock themselves out. No penciling out. Don't get the bird out. And it was a fair but very challenging test. But you know me all blinds are a religious experience with Larry. And then Saturday once again the Mosha's had a tailgate party at their home. Steamers, ribs and it goes on. This field trial was like a weekend party. I thank the Moshas and the Maine Retriever Club for allowing me to experience what a field trial should be. I wish everyone could experience the pure pleasure of this trial. Thank you

I would like to thank the Maine Retriever Club for asking me to judge the Qual and for putting on a field trial that was of the highest quality. Also, Marion Mosha you are a treasure to the field trial community. You make everyone feel like family.
    Last edited by moscowitz; 09-22-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    Gentle in what you do. Firm in how you do it.

CH SILVERCREEK MURRAY SAMUEL (MURRAY) WDQ CGC MH *** 2/16/00 - 12/26/12
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE (LARRY son of Murray) WDQ MH ***
    LPK DELAWARE RIVER WHISPERING COVE **(SAVAGE SAM son of FC Chester MH)
    WESTWIND WHISPERING COVE JAY ** ( Larry's son and Murray's grandson)

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    Paula it was the best field trial I have ever participated in. As a judge the organization and help were fantastic. The Mosha's especially Marion Mosha were nothing less than great. The Judges dinner at their home was nothing less than unbelievable (steamers, lobsters, salad with apple, apple pie and it goes on. As a competitor it went so smooth the judges at least in the amateur let the competitors knock themselves out. No penciling out. Don't get the bird out. And it was a fair but very challenging test. But you know me all blinds are a religious experience with Larry. And then Saturday once again the Mosha's had a tailgate party at their home. Steamers, ribs and it goes on. This field trial was like a weekend party. I thank the Moshas and the Maine Retriever Club for allowing me to experience what a field trial should be. I wish everyone could experience the pure pleasure of this trial. Thank you

I would like to thank the Maine Retriever Club for asking me to judge the Qual and for putting on a field trial that was of the highest quality. Also, Marion Mosha you are a treasure to the field trial community. You make everyone feel like family.

Mike you are right on!

Marion rocks, the Mosha's put on a great spread and their hospitality is second to none as are the grounds! Wish I could have been their! Looking forward to next year!

Chris
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Brownstone's Harley- "Harley" 7/29/2009 (By CH Woodhull's Roger That)
    Maple Hill's Ella Enchanted- "Ella" 8/30/2011 (By FC AFC Land Ahoy)

Quote Originally Posted by g_fiebelkorn View Post
    WOW! Carey Phillips and SMOKE with first in the Qual and to show that placement was not a fluke -- 2nd in the AMAT. Looks like Carey and Smoke are not only hot but smoking.
    A huge congratulations!
    Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
    William Faulkner

Yaz, a 1st place and a statue, all in the same weekend! Congratulations Martha.
    "The Bluebills Died at Dawn", thank you Gordon MacQuarrie.

I like my dogs black, wet and with a dead duck in their mouth!