Maine

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Dick Jennings 
#1 ·
Any updates are appreciated.

Thanks

#6 ·
I 2nd this, and include Ebony!

#7 ·
Wow, Amat 1st with his young dog Bo last weekend and Open 2nd to title this weekend with Ebony. What a nice Sept mike is having.

Dawn

#8 ·
Results posted. Big congrats to Carey Phillips for his Qual first and Am second. Also Buck and Tara's Kenny with an Open fourth and Diana Cooper and Hanna for their Derby third.

Dawn

#9 ·
Wow, Amat 1st with his young dog Bo last weekend and Open 2nd to title this weekend with Ebony. What a nice Sept mike is having.

Dawn

X2 Way to go Mike (and of course Ebony) and Carey(and Smoke) and the rest of the finishers! Awesome!

Chris

#12 · (Edited)
Paula it was the best field trial I have ever participated in. As a judge the organization and help were fantastic. The Mosha's especially Marion Mosha were nothing less than great. The Judges dinner at their home was nothing less than unbelievable (steamers, lobsters, salad with apple, apple pie and it goes on. As a competitor it went so smooth the judges at least in the amateur let the competitors knock themselves out. No penciling out. Don't get the bird out. And it was a fair but very challenging test. But you know me all blinds are a religious experience with Larry. And then Saturday once again the Mosha's had a tailgate party at their home. Steamers, ribs and it goes on. This field trial was like a weekend party. I thank the Moshas and the Maine Retriever Club for allowing me to experience what a field trial should be. I wish everyone could experience the pure pleasure of this trial. Thank you

I would like to thank the Maine Retriever Club for asking me to judge the Qual and for putting on a field trial that was of the highest quality. Also, Marion Mosha you are a treasure to the field trial community. You make everyone feel like family.

#13 ·
Mike you are right on!

Marion rocks, the Mosha's put on a great spread and their hospitality is second to none as are the grounds! Wish I could have been their! Looking forward to next year!

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.