The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 yr old boy suspended for pointing a top at a friend and saying bang bang

Default 9 yr old boy suspended for pointing a top at a friend and saying bang bang

John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

How ironic that the name of the school has the work "creative" in it and the kid, if he was pretending the toy was a gun, he was using his imagination and using the toy "creatively". An irony that I am sure would be lost on the jackass teacher that caused the problem here.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Here it says the boy and 2 other kids said the words ban bang were never used. He gets suspended indefinitely. To be fair there is a meeting at 7:30 the next day.

Sounds like a a case of he he said she said but between a few kids and an adult. How is that what the kids say seems to have gotten nowhere yet if a kid even whispers about child abuse they are believed whether or not it is true? Are we to believe kids situationally?
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Here it says the boy and 2 other kids said the words ban bang were never used. He gets suspended indefinitely. To be fair there is a meeting at 7:30 the next day.

Sounds like a a case of he he said she said but between a few kids and an adult. How is that what the kids say seems to have gotten nowhere yet if a kid even whispers about child abuse they are believed whether or not it is true? Are we to believe kids situationally?
    I suppose thats one way to look at it. I was looking at it from the perspective that even if the 9 yr. old boy lobbed his toy top at his friends and said KA-BOOM KA-BOOM who really cares. It a kid and his imagination. Normal boys do this. They are genetically designed to pull the legs off of grasshoppers,,,then squish them and say " OH cool look at this". It doesn't mean they will grow up and torture people.

40 years ago there would't be a boy left in any school any where if they did back then what they do today.

What a weird time it is to be a kid.
    We are witnessing the de-evolution of man kind,,,doesnt have to take millions of years.
    Roughly 3 or 4 decades (. Next they will have their balls removed at birth.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 09-22-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I suppose thats one way to look at it. I was looking at it from the perspective that even if the 9 yr. old boy lobbed his toy top at his friends and said KA-BOOM KA-BOOM who really cares. It a kid and his imagination. Normal boys do this. They are genetically designed to pull the legs off of grasshoppers,,,then squish them and say " OH cool look at this". It doesn't mean they will grow up and torture people.

40 years ago there would't be a boy left in any school any where if they did back then what they do today.

What a weird time it is to be a kid.
    We are witnessing the de-evolution of man kind,,,doesnt have to take millions of years.
    Roughly 3 or 4 decades (. Next they will have their balls removed at birth.

Pete
    I agree with you about using your imagination. I made toy guns out sticks. I don't get how anyone can think kids won't be creative. And when the news sensationalizes shootings, many tv shows showing it, and many video games showing it why wouldn't a boy create a gun out something?

BTW We used to squeeze the fireflies to keep them glowing.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

Bang Bang my A$$!!!!! This BS has gone way too far... it wouldn't have mattered what was pointed, not even if it were an index finger

john
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    .................................................. ..........................not even if it were an index finger

john
    That has already happened at least once. Kid got into big trouble over it. Glad nobody can read minds, yet..................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

That kid is gonna be pissed when they finally teach the first amendment.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

" Boys Suspended for Playing With Airsoft Gun in Yard
    School says they were too close to bus stop
    By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff

Posted Sep 24, 2013 11:56 AM CDT

(Newser) Two seventh-graders in Virginia Beach were suspended until June (their parents are calling it an expulsion) today over an incident that occurred in one of the boys' yards, WAVY reports. "
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    " Boys Suspended for Playing With Airsoft Gun in Yard
    School says they were too close to bus stop
    By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff

Posted Sep 24, 2013 11:56 AM CDT

(Newser) – Two seventh-graders in Virginia Beach were suspended until June (their parents are calling it an expulsion) today over an incident that occurred in one of the boys' yards, WAVY reports. "
    Good grief! In their own yards and this BS is happening. Need to have a bunch folks at the next school board meeting.