The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Master National

Flight A: Wind Sock ... is the one we are watching! This morning it was 7-9 minutes a dog.

http://2013mnrcreport.theretrieverne...d-duwayne.html
    Laurel Perram
    http://www.lantzslakeretrievers.com/

DreamMeyer's Hope of the Summit MH "Hope"
    DreamMeyer's Faith at the Summit MH "Faith
    Lzl's Loaded Gun SH "Pow"

Anybody know if vendors and/or merchandise sales are set up during the whole event or just specific times?

Thanks, Tom, for the link to the blog. Of course, now that I've read about Flight D, I need an antacid and a stiff drink! Sounds like a tough test. Cleo is number 77 and will run tomorrow.
    Randall

HRCH Truline's Cleopatra MH (Cleo)

Prime Time Rising Star MH ***(Emmy)
    Wyco's Lena-Linda con Besos SH (Lena)
    HRCH Surry's Smoking Gun SH (Sage) RIP

Licking Run's Blackberry Jam MH (Berry) RIP

just an update. i dont know if this is normal but a buddy there said that all groups will face the same test each series. so like today all groups triple with flyer. rooster phesants. diversion poison bird with blind and honor. only thing different is the properties

hopefully this means all tests finish at the same time. C which is the on my buddy is in is on dog #29
    Last edited by blake_mhoona; 09-22-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Flight B/3 Pond was direct and challenging..... #128 started this morning and #45 ended today out of 160 dogs. Taking about 10 minutes per dog. Still have little over
    half of the dogs to run tomorrow......My Fire runs tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone.

http://2013mnrcreport.theretrieverne...ed-arnett.html

https://www.facebook.com/SouthwestMi...verClub?ref=hl
    Ron & Deb Wehner
    Santa Fe Labs
    www.santafelabs.com (under construction)
    https://www.facebook.com/santafe.labs

None of the flights will finish before late today (sunday.) no partial call callbacks so info won't be available until likely late tonight or early AM. D finished last night at 715 PM w/ dog #42. Good solid test but difficult. I expect we'll lose 1/3 of the flight if things keep going as they did yesterday.

Good luck to you and Lyle today. And good luck to all the dogs and handlers!
    Randall

HRCH Truline's Cleopatra MH (Cleo)

Prime Time Rising Star MH ***(Emmy)
    Wyco's Lena-Linda con Besos SH (Lena)
    HRCH Surry's Smoking Gun SH (Sage) RIP

Licking Run's Blackberry Jam MH (Berry) RIP

Flight D was pretty ugly to start. Lots of picked up dogs and double handles. Apparently the test looks lots different from the line as opposed to the gallery. Flyers have been FAST. Big roosters.
    Brian & Jennifer Tucker
    Bennett, Colorado

Marks-A-Lot Babyface (2003 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX x Marks-A-Lot Call Me Cathy)

Marks-A-Lot Gangster's Midnite Star SH (2012 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX X Crabby Patty JH)

Quote Originally Posted by blake_mhoona View Post
    just an update. i dont know if this is normal but a buddy there said that all groups will face the same test each series. so like today all groups triple with flyer. rooster phesants. diversion poison bird with blind and honor. only thing different is the properties

hopefully this means all tests finish at the same time. C which is the on my buddy is in is on dog #29
    I would be surprised if all flights finish at the same time. As I understand it, that was the reason for different tests last year....to move things along when one group finished earlier than another.
    Tom Dorroh

A lot will depend on how many dogs finish each group....If one group is weak or one strong that will be the difference in when they finish...Hopefully mechanics will go good for all of them especially when making the move from one test to another...Steve S
    "Your dog learns as much by doing his work right,by your praise and encouragement, as he does by your displeasure and correction." DLWalters