RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

GDG - Caption this photo (hailcall MooseGooser) - GDG

4K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Gun_Dog2002 
#1 ·
What would be an appropriate caption for this photo? :)

Here is a little bit better "context" for your caption:

BTW I have to say Flinch is a very nice dog and Gooser is becoming a better handler everyday...but dang it, SLOW DOWN! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
"Really, he still wants me to go there, but it is so wrong."

#5 ·
The caption for the top Photo!

" WHY THE F$%& DO YO ALL HAVE TO CONSTANTLY YELL AN BELITTLE MY DEAD SEXY OWNER???? HE TRIES REALLY HARD!!!! BUT THAT DERNED SHORTBUS DEAL!!!

#8 ·
"Damn I love all the new wardrobe options opened up by the FT game, But I wonder if the fashion caveat about not wearing white after Labor Day was because a nerve induced "accident" would be much more obvious & embarrassing in these white shorts than in my old HT camo outfits"

#10 ·
Is that air tank hooked to a whistle? That must be to blow into Goosers' ear when he's not blowing his whistle at the right time? and- don't send your dog without your whistle in your mouth... :)

#11 ·
NO,,,,,,,,,

Theys all so busy yellin at me,,, that by the time they get to the line to run theys own dog,, they is all out of Hot Air!!!!!

That tank and whistle set up,,was built special fer them,, just so they got wind,,, baby!!!

:)

#13 ·
Honest! I just showed up here to get a few birds. I don't know WHO this guy is. Hey, would ya mind putting the camera away?

#18 ·
First pic: "can I please get a new handler? He is sending me in the wrong direction again!"

#19 ·
Ain't THAT the truth.

And he keeps doin it over and over and over again.

Bein I have a degree in phyisicgeneilogy, I developed the tank . It holds Nitrogen. The same stuff they rip you off at the tire shops to fill the tires of yours. From my studies, I have found you get an extra 100 yrds of distance with yer whistle using that gas. I always keep it near me at the line just in case.... Ya know....

#21 ·
Do YOU have ANY​ idea of what he is talking about??????????

#27 ·

Our pro, Cherylon Loveland, has developed an allergic response to the whistle, after having held one in her mouth for decades. So she uses the air tank to blow the whistle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.