The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is TriTronic closed for business?

Default Is TriTronic closed for business?

Having problem with charging my receiver, tried calling tritronics during their normal stated business hours but receive a voice message stating they are closed. Anyone know whats up? Colorado floods perhaps? I'm not exactly sure where they are located.

I talked to customer service on Tuesday about new batteries for a reciever, and they were open. The mailing address is Tucson, AZ.
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

They would be Mountain Time Zone but don't observe daylight savings so right now their time is 7:44 AM. You are in VA so 3 hours ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Having problem with charging my receiver, tried calling tritronics during their normal stated business hours but receive a voice message stating they are closed. Anyone know whats up? Colorado floods perhaps? I'm not exactly sure where they are located.

They finally remembered to turn off their recording 2 hrs after open for business and have started answering the phone.

Try clicking on the banner at the top of the page.

I called them mon. about repair on a pro 500 g2 they told me that they coud no longer repair g2s and they are phasing out g3 they will repair them for a while then not be able to after that. they did not give me a time line when that would happen. I then asked if they were still going to make the tube style pro model they told me no. if I was in the market for a new collar I would look at a different mfg. I think garmin should have stuck with gps

I forwarded the Gamin Job openings page to some friends in the aviation industry who are unemployed. My Mom has been bored and thinking about coming out of retirement. They had a few jobs in the flight engineering dept. which were exactly what she did for 20 years working with FAA Certifications. I don't think she'd move to Kansas .

Gamin has 6 pages of job openings listed. All sorts of stuff. Folks looking for work should check it out.
    http://www.garmin.com/en-US/company/careers/

I asked TT if they would continue to make the Pro 500 and they said that they considered that an anchor product and continue to make them. Of course plans change.
    John Lash

"If you run Field Trials, you learn to swallow your disappointment quickly."

"Field trials are not a game for good dogs. They're for great dogs with great training." E. Graham

Quote Originally Posted by John Lash View Post
    I asked TT if they would continue to make the Pro 500 and they said that they considered that an anchor product and continue to make them. Of course plans change.
    This is exactly what the company reps at the SHOT Show stated ..... the Pro Series would remain "as is".
    www.dakotacreekretrievers.com

Online store - http://store.dakotacreekretrievers.com
    Find us on facebook!

GMHR-III Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH (AKC & CKC)
    MHR Pine Acre's Dakota Sand Creek SH WCI
    Dakota Creek's Royal Gem
    Dakota Creek's Long Shot
    Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc