RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Is TriTronic closed for business?

9K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  The Snows 
#1 ·
Having problem with charging my receiver, tried calling tritronics during their normal stated business hours but receive a voice message stating they are closed. Anyone know whats up? Colorado floods perhaps? I'm not exactly sure where they are located.

#6 ·
Try clicking on the banner at the top of the page.

#7 ·
I called them mon. about repair on a pro 500 g2 they told me that they coud no longer repair g2s and they are phasing out g3 they will repair them for a while then not be able to after that. they did not give me a time line when that would happen. I then asked if they were still going to make the tube style pro model they told me no. if I was in the market for a new collar I would look at a different mfg. I think garmin should have stuck with gps

#8 ·
I forwarded the Gamin Job openings page to some friends in the aviation industry who are unemployed. My Mom has been bored and thinking about coming out of retirement. They had a few jobs in the flight engineering dept. which were exactly what she did for 20 years working with FAA Certifications. I don't think she'd move to Kansas :).

Gamin has 6 pages of job openings listed. All sorts of stuff. Folks looking for work should check it out.
http://www.garmin.com/en-US/company/careers/

#9 ·
I asked TT if they would continue to make the Pro 500 and they said that they considered that an anchor product and continue to make them. Of course plans change.

#10 ·
This is exactly what the company reps at the SHOT Show stated ..... the Pro Series would remain "as is".

#14 ·
all I know is that I have been dealing with customer service for a week, and either they outsourced the jobs to New Dehli or everyone that works out of the Garmin headquarters in NY are related to David Letterman's neighbors

#15 ·
Bon..my friend...why would you be dealing with TT? Have you seen the light?haaa!

#16 ·
I don't know about that as I have spoken with them a couple of times this week and got the "gang" at TT!

#26 ·
Yep , I will be an unhappy camper if they discontinue Pro series. I am not hanging a transmitter from my neck!

#27 ·
Send it to Collar Clinic, they will fix it for you..

#32 ·
Here is what I know ( and don't ask how) pretty much every thing except the pro 500 and the upland are going by by . Garmin is replacing the sport series TT with the Delta.
Not true .... just received a memo from Garmin listing all the "Tri-Tronics Legacy Products" ..... Pro 100, 200, 500; Classic 70; Field 90; Upland Special; Flyway; Trashbreaker; Pro Controls; receivers; transmitters; tracer lights and accessories. These are now available from Garmin.

You are correct in that fact that the Sport Series has been replaced by the Delta Series.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.