The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is TriTronic closed for business?

Quote Originally Posted by The Snows View Post
    This is exactly what the company reps at the SHOT Show stated ..... the Pro Series would remain "as is".

everybody seems to always have a different story about the details on this subject. Is there any official statement in print anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by John Lash View Post
    I asked TT if they would continue to make the Pro 500 and they said that they considered that an anchor product and continue to make them. Of course plans change.
    They told me that about 5 months ago. A friend had gotten the new Garmin collar. I looked on the TT website and didn't see any of the "old style" collars so I called and asked.
    John Lash

"If you run Field Trials, you learn to swallow your disappointment quickly."

"Field trials are not a game for good dogs. They're for great dogs with great training." E. Graham

They all show up in there product list on the website now.

http://www.tritronics.com/product-list.html
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

all I know is that I have been dealing with customer service for a week, and either they outsourced the jobs to New Dehli or everyone that works out of the Garmin headquarters in NY are related to David Letterman's neighbors
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    all I know is that I have been dealing with customer service for a week, and either they outsourced the jobs to New Dehli or everyone that works out of the Garmin headquarters in NY are related to David Letterman's neighbors
    Bon..my friend...why would you be dealing with TT? Have you seen the light?haaa!
    Jim Weitzel
    Proud member of Ole Roy prostaff

I don't know about that as I have spoken with them a couple of times this week and got the "gang" at TT!
    www.dakotacreekretrievers.com

Online store - http://store.dakotacreekretrievers.com
    Find us on facebook!

GMHR-III Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH
    MHR Pine Acre's Dakota Sand Creek SH WCI
    Dakota Creek's Royal Gem
    Dakota Creek's Long Shot
    Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc
    Drake's Bay Super Duty (2004 - 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jd6400 View Post
    Bon..my friend...why would you be dealing with TT? Have you seen the light?haaa!
    Remember the E collar we all chipped in and bought for that young man in the Army...customer service called me 5 different times asking for a copy of my license and the back of my credit card since the shipping address was obviously different than my billing address....and they conveniently forget that they are calling from the east coast so they have called twice at 6:30 am PST

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Remember the E collar we all chipped in and bought for that young man in the Army...customer service called me 5 different times asking for a copy of my license and the back of my credit card since the shipping address was obviously different than my billing address....and they conveniently forget that they are calling from the east coast so they have called twice at 6:30 am PST
    My buddy just bought a collar tonight after getting his new Garmin number, didn't experience any issues???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    My buddy just bought a collar tonight after getting his new Garmin number, didn't experience any issues???
    but did he try and have it sent to a location other than his own residence ? I applaud their effort to go thru an additional step, but after faxing them a copy of my DL, the back of my CC, and a signed authorization form, I still got the five calls, they finally stopped after I sent those same documents in the form of an email attachment, the transaction got completed today so now I just wait and see if they deliver as promised

So it sounds like it was easier to raise the money to buy the collar than it was to buy it!