The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The CR battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoned View Post
    Ok whatever you say, it doesn't really matter, again you are trying to avoid the obvious. So are you saying that the Republicans are the ones trying to take everyones guns away? Just trying to be clear about what you are saying...

Again I will ask, WHAT IS YOUR NAME???? Just wanting to make sure you are not who I think you are.
    No you are avoiding the obvious, you asked why Romney didn't get the vote of hunters and gun owners, I told you the reason. Romney banned guns, he pissed on the Second Amendment, that is why he didn't get the vote of gun owners. If the Second Amendment is important to the Republicans they should keep that in mind when they choose their candidates.

Rmoney was for gun control before he was against it.
    Rmoney was for abortion before he was against it.
    Rmoney was for state run healthcare before he was against it.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Obama on a CNBC interview:
    OBAMA: I think it's fair to say that during the course of my presidency I have bent over backwards to work with the Republican Party and have purposely kept my rhetoric down.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    No you are avoiding the obvious, you asked why Romney didn't get the vote of hunters and gun owners, I told you the reason. Romney banned guns, he pissed on the Second Amendment, that is why he didn't get the vote of gun owners. If the Second Amendment is important to the Republicans they should keep that in mind when they choose their candidates.
    Now that's funny!! So of the two you didn't vote for Romney because he "pisst on the 2nd Amendment"??? So Obama was the better choice when it comes to SA rights??? Man you are a riot. Thank god the Dem's are not pushing for gun control and they have played such a valuable role in defending the SA.

So again I will ask WHAT IS YOUR NAME mngundog? Or are you one of those type that hides behind a keyboard?
    Brandon Edmondson

Now that's funny!! So of the two you didn't vote for Romney because he "pisst on the 2nd Amendment"??? So Obama was the better choice when it comes to SA rights??? Man you are a riot. Thank god the Dem's are not pushing for gun control and they have played such a valuable role in defending the SA.

So again I will ask WHAT IS YOUR NAME mngundog? Or are you one of those type that hides behind a keyboard?
    Your reading comprehention skills need work.

From the Daily Caller:
    It is not clear how much taxpayer money the Obama administration is paying to ensure that government sites and services remain shuttered to taxpayers. Popular Washington spots such as the World War II memorial are now guarded by more security personnel than they are during normal operations, while federal employees have been dispatched to put up barricades on capital bike paths and other public grounds that are not usually patrolled at all.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/mo...#ixzz2giYMlGTC

Although President Obama claims that he can’t avoid shutting down public sites and monuments, war memorials were in fact kept open during the 1995/1996 government shutdowns. The administration’s decision to barricade the Lincoln Memorial marks the first time in its history the memorial has been totally off limits to visitors during a shutdown.

G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

“When this gets reported on everybody kind of thinks, well, you know, both sides are just squabbling; Democrats and Republicans, they’re always arguing, so neither side is behaving properly,” he maintained.

But “the only thing that is keeping the government shut down… is that [Republican] Speaker John Boehner won’t even let the bill get a yes-or-no vote, because he doesn’t want to anger the extremists in his party,” Obama said during a speech given to a construction company.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/ob...#ixzz2giZqz4LU
    Wonder what the WH internal polling is saying? It sounds like there's a little fear here that maybe the populace is not buying into the Dem party line, and the POTUS has to do some "scolding"?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Your reading comprehention skills need work.
    Yea ok whatever! This coming from a person that hides behind a screen name.. Hey MsGundog GROW A PAIR!!! Until you tell me your name, nothing you say means $hit!!!! Typical Lib
    Brandon Edmondson

Yea ok whatever! This coming from a person that hides behind a screen name.. Hey MsGundog GROW A PAIR!!! Until you tell me your name, nothing you say means $hit!!!! Typical Lib
    Seriously?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I did vote vote for Mitt, there was no other viable alternative, but I don't have to pretend that that the Republicans put up a person strong on the Second Amendment.
    How could you vote for that Liberal!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.