The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: GDG Just How green are you? GDG

Default GDG Just How green are you? GDG

Actually, I'm still a bit of a Luddite and have my bills sent by mail, etc. Like that hard copy. This video makes a pretty valid point for the retention of the use of paper under some circumstances.

HPL

Click here: Paper is not dead - ????? ?? ?? - YouTube
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Actually, I'm still a bit of a Luddite and have my bills sent by mail, etc. Like that hard copy. This video makes a pretty valid point for the retention of the use of paper under some circumstances.

HPL

Click here: Paper is not dead - ????? ?? ?? - YouTube
    Hi HPL, my day job is closely tied to the paper industry and we tend to follow stuff like this. I have seen this video before, and I actually linked several others from an American Paper company in this thread: http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...=1#post1036956

While there's no doubt that Kindles, i-Pads-Pods-Phones, .pdf version Annual Reports, .pdf Brochures, etc... have absolutely cut into the demand for paper products, we will never truly become a "paperless" society.

Feel free to check out some of the Domtar videos. They are hilarious and well-done in my opinion.

"Make it rain from the cloud!"... Go grab all those documents from the magic place in the sky and hit the print button so the Execs have something to hold in their hands for the big meeting!
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"