RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

R.I.P Arrow Top Derby dog of 2012

17K views 59 replies 60 participants last post by  John Shoffner 
#1 · (Edited)
It is with great sadness that I post this, earlier tonight Bart Clark said goodbye to his best friend; Arrow . Arrow was the Top derby dog of 2012 with 76 points. In 2013 Arrow continued on to win an Amateur at Central Savanna Retriever Clubs spring trial. Arrow was truly a amazing dog, with a big heart. God Speed Arrow god Speed. Bart has asked that anyone who wishes to call him please wait. Thank you.

#3 ·
Ohhh ****.....So sorry for the family !

#4 · (Edited)
It is with great sadness that I post this, earlier tonight Bart Clark said goodbye to his best friend; Arrow . Arrow was the Top derby dog of 2012 with 76 points. In 2013 Arrow continued on to win an Amateur at Central Savanna Retriever Clubs spring trial. Arrow was truly a amazing dog, with a big heart. God Speed Arrow god Speed.
Oh how horrible. Aarrow was an incredible dog.
My heart breaks for Mr. Bart - he loves his dogs so much.

#9 ·
This is beyond heartbreaking. Bart, so very, very sorry for your loss.

M

#11 ·
This is so sad. My condolences!

#12 ·
Bart I am so sorry for your loss.

#14 · (Edited)
So sorry for your loss

#15 ·
To loose one so young, and so full of potential.... it rips your heart out enough to loose one... My sincere condolences.

#17 ·
So very sorry for Arrow and his family. Far too young.

#22 ·
Bart, so sorry for your loss!!!

#25 ·
Very Sorry...
Best wishes to Bart and all who knew and Loved Arrow...

#26 ·
OH My!, I'm sorry to hear of your loss of Aarrow Bart. A very nice dog just like his momma Rubie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.