RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Please pray for Grace March 3, 2003 - September 30, 2013

11K views 75 replies 62 participants last post by  Byron Musick 
#1 · (Edited)
at the vet right now. Appears to be a mass on the liver/spleen Too much fluid in abdomen to get a clear view. Waiting for an ultrasound Please say a prayer for Grace and me. I need the prayers too to help me make the right decisions for her.

Grace is my 10 yr old black Little Man x Trio daughter

#2 ·
Oh Vicky.... so sorry you and Grace are going through this... My prayers for you and for you to have strength, for Grace and your veterinarians during this difficult time.

#5 ·
Prayers sent for you and Grace.

#6 ·
Hoping for the best for Grace (and you)

#7 · (Edited)
Vicky,

We just went through this two weeks ago with our 10 1/2 year old male, Creek. Fortunately we were able to get him into the vet in time as his spleen had ruptured, they operated and he was home three days later! He is back acting like the 18 month old puppy he still thinks he is.

Wishing you the same positive outcome we had!

#9 ·
Prayers sent.

#12 ·
Prayers for strength, healing and wisdom

#14 ·
Prayers for you Vicky and for Grace from Oklahoma. Hang in there.

#15 · (Edited)
I lost my Grace this afternoon. Cancer was all through her liver and spleen...there was nothing we could do. I saw her become more lethargic as the day went on while at the animal hospital The toxins in her body from the damaged liver were taking their toll.

I held my girl in my arms as she left us. I told her it was alright to go and to find Holly, Chelsea & Trio when she got to the Bridge. My heart is broken. So many wonderful memories that right now bring tears that I can't seem to control.

Oakdale's I Believe "Grace"
March 3, 2003 - September 30, 2013

I love you, baby girl.

#17 ·
So very sorry. RIP Grace

#18 ·
Sorry Vicky.....there is no cancer in Heaven

#19 ·
I am sorry to hear of your baby girl's passing ...Here's hoping that all your fond memories of her will help you over the bumpy road ahead.

john

#22 ·
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I learned about Hemangiosarcoma the same painful way with my last male. I know what you are going through and really do feel your pain.

That loving bond has a painful price but I can tell you that the good memories outlive the pain we feel at the end.

Rest in peace, Grace.

#24 ·
I'm very sorry Vicky. I know it hurts like hell.

#25 ·
I am so sorry for your loss. More prayers headed your way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.