RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Please pray for Grace March 3, 2003 - September 30, 2013

11K views 75 replies 62 participants last post by  Byron Musick 
#1 · (Edited)
at the vet right now. Appears to be a mass on the liver/spleen Too much fluid in abdomen to get a clear view. Waiting for an ultrasound Please say a prayer for Grace and me. I need the prayers too to help me make the right decisions for her.

Grace is my 10 yr old black Little Man x Trio daughter

#28 ·
I am so sorry to hear this. She was a special girl and knew she was loved. She is not sick any more and you will be together again.

#30 ·
She is beautiful Vicky. You kept the promise you made her when you got her - that we all that we all Make as gooddog owners. That is, to take care of them until the very end. You kept that promise to Grace. You gave her wonderful life. I am so sorry it ended up this way. My sincere condolences. Heaven got another good one. Play some ball with gavel, Grace. He will be the big goofy lab with a tennis ball in his mouth greeting you at the bridge.

#33 ·
Vicky

Diane and I are so sorry for your loss.

It wasn't so long ago we were in your shoes.

Prayers and condolences sent from the Bakers

#35 ·
Vicky,
Thank you for putting your pain out here. I read these threads and hold my boys closer and closer. Losing one is never easy. You and I know that these creatures transcend human understanding
and somehow make us better for their very presence. I just don't know what I would do without my boys.
Tonight, the whole RTF community hurts with you. Your girl is at peace. Oz

#36 ·
I am sorry for your loss. It is never easy to say goodbye.

#39 ·
Vicky sorry for your loss. Ditto what Bridget said - there is no cancer in heaven. Run Free sweet Grace.

#42 ·
I'm sorry Vicky. This is the toughest part of having dogs. They mean so much to us.

#45 ·
Sincere condolences on your loss. Cancer is a four letter word. I hope that the good memories along with knowing you did all you could and that she knew she was loved will give you some comfort in time.

#46 ·
Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss. Sincerest condolences.

#48 ·
So sorry, Vicky, my thoughts are with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.